The 10 Short Electric Stories With The Electric Mayhem

MissMusical12

Reaction score
7. Janice's Favor
"Awww. So you rully can't make it today?" Janice asked into her cell phone. "....Oh. Okay. Like, I understand.....No, no, no. It's fine, rully. You go and have fun with Kermit, Piggy......Like, don't worry about me. I'll be fine.....Okay....Bye, Piggy." Janice then hung up her cell phone, placed down on her nightstand, slumped down on her bed, and took a deep breath in disappointment. She couldn't believe that Miss Piggy had to cancel their monthly shopping spree just to go on a fancy dinner cruise with Kermit, but she totally understand. Janice was never the one who would get upset if something didn't go her way. She would be disappointed, but would move on from the situation.

Janice then took one of her magazines from her nightstand and skimmed through the magazine to the respected page she was looking for. It was an article about the latest spring trends to one of her favorite stores. But the one thing that immediately caught her eye on that page was a short sleeved, green blouse that one of the models was wearing. Janice then took another sigh when she looked at the price of it on the other side of the page. "$49.99," she read. "And, like, I would've got it on sale today, too." Realizing that whining about it would not do anything for her, Janice then got up from her bed and paced around the room to think. Then suddenly, she got an idea.
=========================================================
"Ha! I win again!" Floyd yelled out in triumph. "Man, how are you always able to beat me......at darts?" Zoot asked. "Maybe you should actually try aiming for the target, Zoot," Dr. Teeth butted in. "Oh," he said quietly and then took another drink of his Bud's Liberty. "At Zoot's rate, even Animal can beat him," Floyd then whispered to Dr. Teeth at a moment where Zoot wasn't looking at them. "Hey! I heard that," Zoot complained, overhearing the other guys' conversation. "Oh, uh, sorry, man," Dr. Teeth apologized.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door of the guys' apartment. "Who's answering the door?" Dr. Teeth asked. "I WILL! I WILL! I WILL!" Animal yelled out, bolting from the other side of the room. "Hold it, Animal!" Floyd commanded, yanking Animal's chain to stop him. "If it's another one of those salespeople, I'll call for you. For now, stay back." "Maybe we'll finally get our girl scout cookies today," Zoot suggested. "We've been for waiting weeks now to get them." "Thin Mints! Thin Mints!" Animal yelled out randomly.

Floyd then answered the door and saw Janice standing by the doorway. "Oh hey, babe," Floyd greeted, sounding a little surprised. "I thought you were shopping with the Hog Princess today." "Like, Piggy had to cancel on me today," Janice said. "By the way, like, your girl scout cookies are, like, on the other side of your door. You might wanna get them before they, like, expire." Floyd blinked his eyes a few times and glanced down at the boxes of cookies on the other side of the door. "Oh wow...how could we be so stupid!" Floyd said, realizing how much of an idiot he and the other guys were for not seeing the boxes of cookies earlier. He then picked up the boxes and led Janice into the apartment.

"Hey, Jan!" the other guys greeted as soon as Janice walked inside. "Anything to drink?" Dr. Teeth asked. "Like, no thanks," Janice declined kindly before settling down on the couch next to Floyd. "Can I, like, ask you guys for a favor?" "Anything, babe," Floyd replied. "Well....but, like, you guys won't think it's rully ridiculous, right?" she asked. "How ridiculous can it be, Jan?" Dr. Teeth asked. "How does, like, a shopping spree sound?" Janice then asked.

The guys' eyes then widened. A shopping spree? Thoughts immediately ran across the guys' minds. Their initial response would've been along the lines of "No way!" or "No!" But then again, Janice was the only female in their band. The only female in the Muppet universe whom they felt really close to, especially Floyd since he and Janice were dating for a really long time. How could they have said no to her?

"Uhhhh....ummmm....well......" Floyd stuttered nervously. "Please...." Janice begged politely, caressing Floyd's arm. That flirty action only made Floyd more nervous. "Uhh....." Floyd started. "....Okay, babe. We'll do it. Right guys?" The rest of the guys nodded in agreement. "Yeah," Dr. Teeth said. "We'll do it." "Oh, like thank you! You guys are like the best!" Janice said in excitement. "Especially you, Floyd," Zoot teased. "Quit it, Zoot," Floyd said.
====================================================
"No men allowed?" Dr. Teeth read, confused about the sign on the entrance to the mall. "So this is why you and Piggy go shopping once every month. 'Cause it's "Ladies Night." " "Fer sure," Janice replied. "That's why I was, like, a little nervous about bringing you guys." "Then how are we going to get in there without any girls finding us?" Floyd asked. "Like, leave it to me!" Janice said, excitingly.
=====================================================
"Remember, guys," Janice reminded, entering the mall. "We're only going to that one store, okay?" Dr. Teeth, Zoot, and Animal then came out from behind the entrance door, wearing ridiculously girly clothing and wigs. "Seriously. How come you didn't make Floyd do this?" Dr. Teeth asked. "Like, I can't disguise Floyd," Janice said. "He has a mustache. And, like, mustaches and women do not go together."

The four of them then headed to the store where Janice's blouse was located, luckily without anybody noticing them. The store was packed full of women dying to buy the latest spring fashions at the cheapest prices. "Look, guys!" Janice called out. "I see the blouse!" "HOME FREE! HOME FREE!" Animal yelled out. Janice then immediately rushed up to where the blouse was, but was soon stopped when another girl grabbed for the blouse first.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" the girl snarkily asked. "Like, trying to buy this blouse! Duh!" Janice replied. "I saw it first!" the girl argued. "No way! Like, I saw it way before you did!" Janice argued back. The two girls then argued for a few minutes about who'll keep the blouse. "Janice take blouse! Janice take blouse! Gaaaaah!" Animal yelled out before rushing over and tackling the other girl and grabbing the blouse. Unfortunately, Animal's action also made him rip off his clothes and wig.

The other girl then gasped when she saw that Animal was really a guy and yelled out "IT'S A BOY!!!!!" The women in the store then screamed in fear. "Good job, Animal," Dr. Teeth said sarcastically. "You blew our cover." "Soooooooorrrry," Animal apologized. The women in the store then rushed out in panic.

Floyd, whom somehow snuck into the mall without being noticed, saw the women all screaming and running in panic. When the other members of the Mayhem ran out of the store, Janice was surprised to see Floyd standing by the store. "Floyd!!?!?!?" she yelled out. "Like, what are you doing here?" "I went in here 'cause I knew our cover was gonna be blown anyways," Floyd answered. "No time for reconciling, man!" Dr. Teeth warned. "We gotta run!" The Mayhem then ran for their lives out of the mall, being chased after by a mob of angry women. Out of the blue, some of the women had even found pitchforks and torches to chase after the band with. "Pitchforks and torches!?!?!?" Dr. Teeth yelled out in worry and confusion. "You've got to be kidding me," Floyd remarked.

Once they were out in the parking lot, the band looked around frantically to find their bus. "Floyd, where did you park the bus?" Dr. Teeth asked. "Why are you asking me?" Floyd snapped. "You're the one who drives it all the time, not me." "Yeah, but I trusted you with the bus while the rest of us went inside the mall," Dr. Teeth replied. Floyd then pulled out the keys to the bus from his pocket and pressed the panic button. The alarm to the bus then went off, making finding the bus easier. "There it is," Floyd said, pointing in the direction where the bus was. "Let's roll before the angry mob catches up." "MOB! MOB! MOB!" Animal yelled out, following the rest of the Mayhem towards where the bus was.

The band quickly rushed onto the bus once they found it, but the angry mob was quickly catching up to them. "Drive, man! Drive!" Floyd yelled out to Dr. Teeth. Dr. Teeth then pressed the gas pedal and drove off and away from the massive crowd of women. Once the mob of women was out of sight, the band gave off a giant sigh of relief in unison. "Glad that's all over," Dr. Teeth said in relief. "And this is why only Animal has groupies," Zoot said. "No, actually, you and I have a few groupies ourselves, Zoot," Dr. Teeth corrected. "Oh," Zoot said in realization.

"Like, I guess I'll never get that new blouse now," Janice sighed in disappointment. "Don't be so sure yet, mama," Floyd replied and took the bag he had sitting next to him and gave it to Janice. Janice then reached into the bag and took out what looked like the exact copy of the green blouse that she wanted. She gasped at the sigh of it and said "Floyd.....it's the blouse! But, like, how did you...." "While you guys were having a ball in the mall, I drove over to the vintage store where I usually buy my clothing," Floyd started. "And I noticed they had the same exact blouse that you wanted.....for cheap, too. So I decided to buy it for you. Even old Toby agreed it would look pretty on you." Janice glanced at the blouse and then back at Floyd. She then placed the blouse back inside the bag and set it off to the side. "Floyd....this is rully sweet of you..." Janice said, lost for words. "I mean, like, you didn't have to buy it for me...but, like......."

Just before Janice could finish her sentence, Floyd kissed her on the lips to quiet her. Janice, irresistible to his kisses, returned his favor and kissed him back. When they released, Floyd smiled and replied "Think nothing of it."
------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------
This ending was a little rushed, sorry about that. But this story.....probably the most random Electric Mayhem I've ever written. Although, I could've come up with a better title.......oh well. Stay tuned for more stories (Only 3 more left!) :flirt:

cjd874

Reaction score
This was hilarious! The ending wasn't bad at all, I liked the twist with Floyd buying the gift for Janice while the rest of the EM are running amok in the mall. Please keep writing, I can't wait to read more of these stories, since I'm a huge fan of all the EM members. (As a kid, I used to like Dr. Teeth and Animal the most, but now I really like Floyd because of his musicality and his brash sarcasm, although I still have spots for DT & Animal.)

MissMusical12

Reaction score
This was hilarious! The ending wasn't bad at all, I liked the twist with Floyd buying the gift for Janice while the rest of the EM are running amok in the mall. Please keep writing, I can't wait to read more of these stories, since I'm a huge fan of all the EM members. (As a kid, I used to like Dr. Teeth and Animal the most, but now I really like Floyd because of his musicality and his brash sarcasm, although I still have spots for DT & Animal.)
Awww thank you! :flirt:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That last EM short story was funny. I can tell this is around America since they can get away with that stuff. Your ending was not bad at all. You rully know how to get these EM band members including Janice into character.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
That last EM short story was funny. I can tell this is around America since they can get away with that stuff. Your ending was not bad at all. You rully know how to get these EM band members including Janice into character.
Thank you!! :halo: