The “help me remember a thing from my childhood” thread

datman24

Reaction score
Now, I don’t know if this kind of thread has been made already, but I wanted to create this for anyone that is trying to remember a thing from their childhood, whether it be a show, game, book, or any other product that they might have encountered during their youth, Muppet-related or not. With that said, I need help remembering a thing from my childhood. I recall this online game that I remember watching my older brother play one time during the year 2000. Basically, it was this game where you messed with this news reporter’s head or something. You could all these things to try to hurt him. The only one of these things that I remember you could do to him was put a beehive on his head. Now, I don’t know if there are enough people on here who have been around long enough to have been using the internet at that time where they might have encountered this game. I don’t remember the site it appeared on. It might have either been on Shockwave, Candystand, Comedy Central, or whatever other websites my brother was using at the time. If you happen to have any vague memory of this particular game, let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Sorry, the only game I ever played online was solitaire .