Temporary Hiatus (Only a Month!)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I've been scared to broach this for a while, cuz I was afraid yall would think I was abandoning you....But, as of next week, I'll be taking a short break from Muppet Central, (and all my other forums.) (But for only about a month or so.) The only reason I'm posting this is so that yall don't think I've disappeared...It'll only be for a/b a month, so I WILL be back....This is just something I need to do right now. I've been thinking a/b doing this for a while now, just b/c there's a lot of things I need to do, and I wouldn't be able to do them if I spent all the time I usually do on here. (OK, that last sentence made no sense....) I'd just like to clarify that NOONE HAS DONE ANYTHING TO MAKE ME LEAVE, and the only reason I'll be one for a little bit is b/c I have a lot to do & not enough time to do it in. I love you guys so very much, and I'll miss you incredibly while I'm gone, (a few in particular), but I PROMISE you I'll be back, and if you really miss me, you can e-mail me at lil_flower@mail.com
I'm not leaving forever, just for a little while, so this isn't really "goodbye", it's more like "see yall later." I'll be on for the next week here, at least, though, cuz I wanted to ease into leaving! (I can't just quit MC cold-turkey, now can I?)
In short: I love you guys, yall are really good friends and I'll miss you, but I'll be back!

jediX

Reaction score
Awww, I'll miss you! :frown: I went on a few mc hiatuses last year, the first time was because I was dumb enough to let a girl control all my time and the second was because I felt unwanted and not a part of the community.

I hope you'll be okay!
::hugs::

And good luck with the work, or whatever it is you have to do.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Awwwww, we'll miss you Manda! :halo: But I can definitely understand wanting to take some time off from your online activities. A lot of times when I'm working on something and get stuck I wind up online and then I never get back to what I was doing. It's especially tough with school - which would I rather do, hang out at MC or write a term paper? Hmmm... :stick_out_tongue: It can be a major distraction. I had to consciously stay away from the internet for a while my last semester in college. So good luck with whatever you have to do this month. We'll be waiting to welcome you back with open arms! :smile:
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
YEAH!!! Manda's leaving! Hooray!

I mean, oh no... :wink:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Good luck with getting the stuff you need to do done!! :smile:
Maybe we can throw a Muppet Central Forum party in your honor when you come back!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*gives army salute* permission to cry uncontrollably, captain?

JUST KIDDING!!! I understand completely.....if I didn't have a dang internet addiction, I would probably do the same thing!

dmx10101

Reaction score
Enjoy your time off from here, and we'll be awaiting your return.