Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

mr3urious

Reaction score
Karai took on the mantle of the Shredder (and was introduced, actually) in the actual TMNT comic story of the same name. While it was a good enough episode, I'm disappointed there wasn't more of a city actually at war, with the different crime families (especially the Foot) starting to fight each other. Just a small fight between both Karai and Shinigami trying to undo everything Saki has done and Saki's loyal henchmen. Not to say that this isn't a very important catalyst episode.
Seems like they're building things up slowly but surely.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay. So apparently, Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang were going to look a lot different in Out of the Shadows.

And by "A lot different" I mean a LOT worse.

Krang looks like a mix between a de-shelled crab and a mutilated fetus, Rocksteady looks worse than what you could ever say about how the Turtles looked, and Bebop... ehhh... he's okay, I guess. At least he has the Venetian Blind type shades he has in the IDW comics. Why the crap does he have two additional tusks on the top of his nose?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Okay. So apparently, Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang were going to look a lot different in Out of the Shadows.

And by "A lot different" I mean a LOT worse.

Krang looks like a mix between a de-shelled crab and a mutilated fetus, Rocksteady looks worse than what you could ever say about how the Turtles looked, and Bebop... ehhh... he's okay, I guess. At least he has the Venetian Blind type shades he has in the IDW comics. Why the crap does he have two additional tusks on the top of his nose?
Well kinda glad that they didn't turn out like these images. Man how I would have been up set when seeing the finally trailer or some thing else. I would haven never seen the movie. I know my friends would have told me. "Don't See this Movie!." Thanks for the in look of what they would have looked like. Man! Gives me shivers just thinking about it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems that, despite the fact it was the name that Mikey gave the mutated version of April's father, Wingnut and Screwloose will appear on the TV show as the show runners intended. As a crazy duo of Batman and Robin parodies. A short clip of one of the turtles fighting Wingnut was used as part of the "They're Back" promo, and a TV listing confirms this.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Stockman got a great deal of screen time in the latest episode trying to pull a Starscream on Shredder by building his own insect army. Raph, still shell-shocked from his battle with Dregg and his army, can't stand these giant bugs.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And we got this iteration's Scumbug and Antrax as well. Far more horrific to boot. One of the more grotesque mutants of this series, actually.

mr3urious

Reaction score
The Mighty Mutanimals have made a return (minus Pigeon Pete), as well as Don Vizioso, who plans to destroy all mutants in Manhattan. Don now has a sweet new hover chair to fight in, too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Get the feeling Pigeon Pete isn't part of the line up because he doesn't have an action figure.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So the cut sequence with TMNT 1 movie April Judith Hoag from the new movie has finally surfaced

Sure, I can see why it was cut, but it would have been nice to have been reminded that April is a news reporter at least once before the end of the movie.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Lots of mood whiplashes with the Wingnut & Screwloose episode. We get wacky crime-fighting adventures with W&S along with Turflytle (the former brought to life with April's Soul Star crystal) interspersed with said crystal making April more dangerously psychotic and eventually infecting W&S.