Team Smithereen

SJohnson

Reaction score
Hey All,

For the last couple of months I've been working on Team Smithereen, a super cool puppet project with Brats of the Lost Nebula creator Dan Clark. As puppet fans, I wanted you all to be the first to get the inside scoop - check out the new Team Smithereen Blog: http://teamsmithereen.blogspot.com/

It will be updated daily with behind the scenes photos, videos, and exclusive information. Please share with your friends, and enjoy. As always we'd love to here you comments and feedback. :crazy:

Conor IX

Reaction score
Holy **** that looks so good, those models look delicious! The logo designs leave much to be desired though! Yuck!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying the blog, but they lost me at "Animation Magazine is a super cool publication..." :stick_out_tongue:

Seriously though, this is looking good. Should be a great series.

SJohnson

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying the blog, but they lost me at "Animation Magazine is a super cool publication..." :stick_out_tongue:

Seriously though, this is looking good. Should be a great series.
I'm glad you are enjoying the blog - We just watched the first episode, and it is pretty spectacular. A hot mix of puppets, green screen and digital animation. I can't wait for Team Smithereen to be unleashed on the public.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Holy **** that looks so good, those models look delicious! The logo designs leave much to be desired though! Yuck!
The puppets are cool - the logo did go through lots of changes before the final design was chosen. :big_grin:

SJohnson

Reaction score
The March issue of Animation Magazine has a great two page article about Team Smithereen. It's got some great photos - check it out.