T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 1"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee whiz Prawnie, had did you ever survive under the command of that guy back in the days when you used to be at the 001st?!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Gee whiz Prawnie, had did you ever survive under the command of that guy back in the days when you used to be at the 001st?!
Meh, just gotta roll with the punches, and fight back. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooooh! Toga was originally a member of the Thread Hijacker's Association! (Thanks to Mrs P uploading the scripts, where is my invisable t-shirt?)

And just a guess...would the Electric Mayhem be MrsP's fav band since she's married to a band member?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Ooooh! Toga was originally a member of the Thread Hijacker's Association! (Thanks to Mrs P uploading the scripts, where is my invisable t-shirt?)
Ooh, so close, but still slightly off! But I won't keep you away from a t-shirt on a technicality!
The Mat of Regarding B said:
And just a guess...would the Electric Mayhem be MrsP's fav band since she's married to a band member?
Eehhh, wrong!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Heehee, that's where I thought DS was going with that too... but I think I know what the other answer is. ^^ I won't guess though! I'd be so embarassed if I got it wrong.

Beauregard

Reaction score
This kind of thing makes me wonder, would the stars of Star Trek be able to pass a Star Trek trivia quiz? Would the stars of MopFam be able to pass a MopFam trivia quiz? Would the stars of Alias be able to pass an Alias Trivia quiz?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Forget about those other hack shows... We MopFammers know our stuff. So Bo, don't sing it, just bring it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ches. Now leave the Spanishisms to someone who knows what they're talking about... Hokay?

Better? Frellin Internet 7!