Symptoms of concussion

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've been blessed and nothing like this has ever happened to me. Tough break there, friend. I hope you're better soon!

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
But it's a pain gluing all those pages together to make a big enough blanket lol.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:
Heh heh. I mean it's my comfort object. And occassionally I do end up sleeping with it, since the only place to do homework in my dorm room is on my bed and I occasionally forget to clear everything off of the bed.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
What? Can that be true? I am shocked, shocked I tell you. They're handy as doorstops too.

:big_grin: :big_grin:
Expensive doorstop... :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Expensive doorstop...
Yet tres decorateeeve. I'm still glueing my Spanish dictionary pages together for zee blanket, zee lovely quilt pattern, with predicates to the left and feminines to the far left with masculines on the right and no one might get this joke other than WhateverBeth but that's perfectly good. I'll use any dangling participles which might be hanging about for colorful fringe. Which they are.

:big_grin:

Feels funny to post now, but every now and then . . . I am a humor writer after all. lol. Miss you guys. For what it's worth. Yeahyeah wedon'tmissyounotmuch urhhh urhhh awkwardahem urhhhurhhhmutteringgrumblingurrhurrhrurhhhhblahblahblacksheep urhhhhahem. xox.

Luke

Reaction score
Gloworm said:
I was just womdering if any of you happened to know. You see, I was whacked of the top of the head several times with a French Dictionary on Friday.
That'll teach you for not getting with the times and buying an electronic translator, much less painful. Oh and nobody deserves to be called a fish related product.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Yet tres decorateeeve. I'm still glueing my Spanish dictionary pages together for zee blanket, zee lovely quilt pattern, with predicates to the left and feminines to the far left with masculines on the right and no one might get this joke other than WhateverBeth but that's perfectly good. I'll use any dangling participles which might be hanging about for colorful fringe. Which they are.
Sounds spiffy! I can't afford to sacrifice my dictionary for a quilt, but I am making a Little Red Schoolhouse quilt. Instead of traditional plain red fabric, my schoolhouses are covered in wild flowers with a red background. And I do mean wild flowers, not wildflowers. It's a scream.

Beebers said:
Feels funny to post now, but every now and then . . . I am a humor writer after all. lol. Miss you guys. For what it's worth. Yeahyeah wedon'tmissyounotmuch urhhh urhhh awkwardahem urhhhurhhhmutteringgrumblingurrhurrhrurhhhhblahblahblacksheep urhhhhahem. xox.

Miss you lots... :hug: