Sweedish CHef

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've bee to Whashington DC before. I don't think I made it to the Smithsonian, though!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I've bee to Whashington DC before. I don't think I made it to the Smithsonian, though!
Cool you are lucky how lonng ago was it that you where there :smile:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Hellu! I em zee svedeesh cheff! I em mekeeng svedeesh meet bells! Furst pess me-a zee selt und pepper!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Let's see, I liked: Japanese Cake, Bread Dough, Frog Legs (Poor Robin), Champagne, Lobsters, Spaghetti, Flapjacks and Muffins (see de moofin? And we herve der boomber-shooten.).

They say that the Chef episodes were when you could really hear off-stage laughing (especially from R.H. Hunt, Esq.), because all the writers and off-duty performers came down to watch.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Let's see, I liked: Japanese Cake, Bread Dough, Frog Legs (Poor Robin), Champagne, Lobsters, Spaghetti, Flapjacks and Muffins (see de moofin? And we herve der boomber-shooten.).

They say that the Chef episodes were when you could really hear off-stage laughing (especially from R.H. Hunt, Esq.), because all the writers and off-duty performers came down to watch.

yes i was hoping that the sweedest chelf could cook some flap jacks for me as well i am so hungery for them and lobstor :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I enjoyed the Chef's song on the new Christmas album, but he was definitely funnier to watch than to listen to. Still, it was very nice to have him on the album, since he is the only muppet I can think of that ALWAYS sang in his skits.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ruahnna said:
I enjoyed the Chef's song on the new Christmas album, but he was definitely funnier to watch than to listen to. Still, it was very nice to have him on the album, since he is the only muppet I can think of that ALWAYS sang in his skits.
i love that as well sooooooooooooooooo much and also i would love to have the songs from muppet christmas coral i think that would be something that i would love to hear all the time around the holidays and that would give my dvd player a brake, from playing the dvd of muppet christmas coral he he :smile:

Please forgive my spelling it is late at night he he