Swaehb! Swaehb!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Christy told me I had to start this thread after she made a certain comment in an Instant Message that cracked me up.

Due to the nature of this comment, and the need to keep a certain level of suspence, at present it will not be announced what the comment was, or what SWAEB means, but it definatly relates to the Henson People.

Bye for now,
Bea:zany:{BBB! SWAEHB! FOMP! ADIOS!}regard

christyb

Reaction score
I can't believe you did this!!!

Here's the deal folks. Vibs, Beau and I were debating the quality of Swamp Years. Since Beau and I wouldn't speak directly to each other. Vibs (poor thing) was our go-between. I made a comment about the Behind the Scene featurette. Vibs relayed it as this.....

Beau: She still wouldn't like Swamp Years but own it. Besides, it has some awesome behinds!
Of course being the smart mouth that I am I said....

Yes, I've been checking Steve Whitmire out. Is that what you were saying Vibs?

All in all I've started a monster. Anyone to care to join the club?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*whistles innocently*

*evil laughter*

Yes, yet another monster has been started by me and Christy...but with Emmy and Jackie away, someone has to...

So, does anyone want to guess teh meaning of our acronym? Or will Christy say it? :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
I will not! I am just the first official admirer of Steve. :wink: You shall be the second. Who's the third?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I shall be the second...huh?

This is a very strange thought...

christyb

Reaction score
You're just trying to get me to say this. Ok, ok I give you Beau all the credit for coming up with the name.

Steve Whitmire Admirer Especially His Behind = Sweahb.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll go laugh in a corner until my embarrassment goes away.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*runs and hides for coming up with the name*

christyb

Reaction score
LoL. I'm back. I'm still laughing. However, obviously we're the only ones who sees this as funny Beau.

Beauregard

Reaction score
True, true. That's because the truely hip-dudes left us 'bout a year ago *wink, meaning, you wanna be hip come say you appreciate SW*

Or maybe it's true. Maybe you (and by proxy me) are the one ones who trully appreciate Steve Whitmere, especially his...behind.

christyb

Reaction score
And his performing genius. He's brilliant especially for that (insert sarcasm here) pet song. C'mon guys, someone out there has to love Steve as much as we do.