Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Telly

Reaction score
Two of my friends have OUR characters that we always pick (Link, Samus, & Fox) and we go up against Gannondorf. We set our levels down to like 4 and Gannon's up to 9. It gets intense.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Shiek would have to be the strongest character in the game, which would explain why I heard talk that she's been banned from official tournaments.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
So does anyone have their Wii connected to the interent? If so, wanna trade Wi-Fi Friend Codes so we can Brawl online when the game comes out?
Each game has their own friend code. The only Online game I have for the Wii is Guitar Hero.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm so excited... Brawl is getting closer and closer! Who are you guys planning on playing as the most? My top five main characters will probably be Luigi, Pokemon Trainer, Diddy Kong, Meta Knight, and either Captain Falcon, Pit, or King Dedede. It's gonna be AWESOME.

Also, this picture I found on Deviant Art is just incredible. CAUTION! Spoilers ahead! You have been warned! http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/art/Get-Ready-to-BRAWL-Fin-57207197

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Kirby all the way. With the new additions I may stray a few times, but you can NEVER separate me and the puffball! Sonic may be my second hand man, and Olimar seems fun. Pit will be awesome, Luigi and Bowser are back, Gannondorf, Windwaker link and I used to play as Mewtwo a lot, so lucario will be fun. Okay, maybe you can separate Kirby and me a LITTLE. :smile:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I miss Jigglypuff......He was so awsome in the other games.
Jigglypuff is Going to be on Brawl Afterall!:super: This will be awsome. Jigglypuff is one of my best Characters and is one of the pokemon I used alot on my Game Boy :big_grin: .