Super Grover to Debut in Macy's Parade

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
I don't know if anything official has been said yet or posted, but if you check

http://www.macysparade.com/

Then click on Virtual Parade, Super Grover is one of the new balloons this year to travel down Broadway.

Take Care

Michael

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
That's so cool! It's about time our favorite super hero got into the parade. (Be warned-- the Barney balloon will be on your screen a long time before you get to the virtual Super Grover balloon-- ugh)

radionate

Reaction score
For anyone wondering, the plush that will be offered this year (last year it was Kermit) will be Barney. I was soooo hoping it would be grover, but alas it is not. :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
radionate said:
For anyone wondering, the plush that will be offered this year (last year it was Kermit) will be Barney. I was soooo hoping it would be grover, but alas it is not. :frown:

They're gonna be sitting on a BIIIIIG bunch of Barney Plushes :sleep: :boo:

Seriously... some dinosaurs just won't take the hint and go extinct!

You can still get Bareny's great adventure plushes for 1.99 at KB toys (if you look hard enough) why would anyone want to spend 100 bucks for the privalage to buy one for 20 bucks?

Why would anyone want to buy one period?

Come on Macy's... recall them and make Super Grover Plush!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just to add, there will be another change to thge Sesame Street Float this year. But just think, 2 Seame Street balloons (3, if you count Kermit, since he was on SS)... that is just too cool...

I hope the Barney one gets snagged on something and breaks... :rolleyes: :stick_out_tongue: :zany:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Just to add, there will be another change to thge Sesame Street Float this year. But just think, 2 Seame Street balloons (3, if you count Kermit, since he was on SS)... that is just too cool...

I hope the Barney one gets snagged on something and breaks... :rolleyes: :stick_out_tongue: :zany:
There is a New Garrfield one.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Anyone know what Muppet/Sesame/Henson things will be in the parade this year?

christyb

Reaction score
I know Kermit will be in it as he always is. Other than that beats me.

I like the Barney idea. I wonder how we could make that happen.... (kidding)