Super Bowl XLVI: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm just glad it's that time of year again. That means NO MORE preempting Fox's Sunday night cartoons for the freakin' OT. That line up kills every show not on past 8:00...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
No Patriots fans around these parts. Too bad.
It's kinda funny, I'm going with the Patriots after that Bronco smackdown. As depressing as that was to watch, we can root for the same team now :stick_out_tongue:

Granted, I mainly watch it for the food and the commercials (though the commercials aren't as fun as much anymore)

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Food is very important. Me and my friends are going to have to make a trip to the grocery store next Saturday to get everything ready. Considering we have very little kitchen access between all of us, we have to get creative. Or just buy a million bags of tortilla chips.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
My family makes so many appetizer-like snacks that we live off of them for the next week.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
As a Canadian, I will never understand Americans and their love of football. 0_o Hockey FTW. :big_grin:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think that football in America is about the same national pastime as hockey in Canada. Hockey isn't that publicized in the US; even in the Northeast, where you'd think it would be really popular it's not. There are a few Bruins fans, but you don't really hear people talking about it too much.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
As a Canadian, I will never understand Americans and their love of football. 0_o Hockey FTW. :big_grin:
Who do you root for? I'm more of a hockey guy than football guy by a slim margin, and was going to start a hockey thread on here but was unsure how much participation it would really get.

Let's go Pens!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's still a few hours to vote in our poll at the beginning of the thread for this year's Super Bowl. Vote and let us know who you think will win the game.

We're talking about the game in this discussion and the commercials here.