Super Bowl XLI

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Only warning: No more fussing in this thread. Stay on topic and keep it fun, please. There were several complaints about this thread. If a new one needs to be started, we can do that.

Kev

Teheheman

Reaction score
Oh, and just to be fair to the Indy fans, since I said DA BEARS before
DA COLTS!!!!!!!!

Daniel

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I'm really psyched about the Apple Super Bowl commercial. Since I haven't heard jack squat about this, I could probably guess that the Muppets will be involved in SOME way.

BJ

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Oh my god. I'm really starting to hate the superbowl now.

In computer class, we have to do a whole project on the superbowl! Team stats, etc. :mad: Questions like, "How many quarterbacks do each team have?" What the heck is a quarterback?

And y'know how I said they put a Bears flag up? Someone put up a colts flag like 4 times higher on the other side of the parking lot. They used some kind of machine that's parked there, eliminating several parking spaces... *sigh*

Teheheman

Reaction score
A Quarterback is the person who passes the ball to the players. He is the field general if you will. Calling out what plays the coach or Offensive Coordinator tells him to, and he is also the man who has to make something out of nothing. To answer the QB question, I think that each team has 2 starting QBs with one or 2 backups, so the answer is either 4 or 6. Depending on if they bring a 3rd string QB. Most likely they will, so the answer's probably 6. Oh, and that part is just a competitive thing that'll be done on Monday or at least Tuesday after either the Colts or Bears win.

Daniel

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of sports. The sports department always got more funds than the art department did and that bothered me.

However, I do look forward to seeing the commercials during the game!

Are there going to be any Muppet commercials this year I wonder?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Oh my god. I'm really starting to hate the superbowl now.

In computer class, we have to do a whole project on the superbowl! Team stats, etc. :mad: Questions like, "How many quarterbacks do each team have?" What the heck is a quarterback?

And y'know how I said they put a Bears flag up? Someone put up a colts flag like 4 times higher on the other side of the parking lot. They used some kind of machine that's parked there, eliminating several parking spaces... *sigh*
Haha! That's kind of funny Kendra! I can't blame you for not really liking The Super Bolw, now! I guess your computer teacher does not relise that everybody s not a fan! Oh boy...:stick_out_tongue: