Stuffed & Unstrung Tour!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
The Miskreant Puppets are hitting the road!

Tickets are on sale now for the following shows:

9/23 - Milwaukee, WI - Pabst Theater
9/24 - Glen Ellyn, IL - McAninch Hall, College of DuPage
9/27 - Muncie, IN - Emens Auditorium, Ball State University
9/29 - Bloomington, IL - Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts
9/30 - Indianapolis, IN - Clowes Memorial Hall
10/4 - Daytona, FL - The Peabody Auditorium
10/5 - Sarasota, FL - Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
10/7 - Gainesville, FL - University of Florida Gainesville , Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
10/8 - Melbourne, FL - King Center for the Performing Arts
10/9 - Miami, Fl - Adrienne Arsht Center, Ziff Ballet Opera House

Tickets & More info at www.StuffedandUnstrung.com
Cast for these shows is scheduled to be
9/23-9/30 - Drew Massey, Ted Michaels, Alison Mork, Paul Rugg, Colleen Smith and Allan Trautman.
10/4-10/9 - Grant Baciocco, Ted Michaels, Alison Mork, Paul Rugg, Colleen Smith and Allan Trautman.

If we're coming to a town near you please come see the show! And if you're coming to any of the Florida shows, come say hi after! Would love to meet ya!

Edradour

Reaction score
I was at the Miami show. Some very funny bits, especially the 50's style "film" about losing your virginity. Reeeally wanted to get picked to go up on stage for the puppeteering bit, and Patrick looked like he was considering me, but it was not to be.

I got to see the Weasel, Cashmere & Sebastian puppets from "Late Night Liars", which was awesome (too bad about the show). I wish I had a chance to meet the performers, but I had just gotten out of the hospital Friday & had work on Monday, so I headed home. The entire ride, my wife kept playing with my wiener (puppet, that is...had to buy a souvenir!)

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
I was at the Miami show. Some very funny bits, especially the 50's style "film" about losing your virginity. Reeeally wanted to get picked to go up on stage for the puppeteering bit, and Patrick looked like he was considering me, but it was not to be.

I got to see the Weasel, Cashmere & Sebastian puppets from "Late Night Liars", which was awesome (too bad about the show). I wish I had a chance to meet the performers, but I had just gotten out of the hospital Friday & had work on Monday, so I headed home. The entire ride, my wife kept playing with my wiener (puppet, that is...had to buy a souvenir!)
Glad you got to see the show. All the FLorida shows were so much fun (and I'm not just saying that because those were the only shows I was in)!

Thanks for braving the show after just getting out of the hospital days before! :smile: THAT is dedication!

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I saw the Indy show. It was pretty good, but I think a Midwest type crowd isn't the best for this type of show which they joked / inferred a couple times. There were only a few misses and overall very funny stuff - especially one female puppeteer who basically stole the show that night. She was hilarious and had me in tears.