Storyline of Super Bowl Pizza Hut Commercial

Erine81981

Reaction score
Go to www.toughpigs.com and you'll get to see the whole thing. Its not a video file but whats his name did a script kind of thing. They were pretty funny. Got the first one on tape but not the other one.

Jrobert

Reaction score
Download?

Anyone know where we could find a download of the commercial? Like a quicktime file or something? let me know! Thanks! J

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I haven't seen the pre-game ad. But I have seen the 'game ad' on TV just a few minutes ago. I wonder who the performers were. Animal sounded so much better than he did in the Mastercard commercial. Does anyone know who performed him? I'd say Eric Jacobson, since that's the only Animal voice I've heard that comes close to Frank Oz. But did Eric perform Piggy, Fozzie and Animal in that commercial? Anybody have any info on this?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I haven't seen the pre-game ad. But I have seen the 'game ad' on TV just a few minutes ago. I wonder who the performers were. Animal sounded so much better than he did in the Mastercard commercial. Does anyone know who performed him? I'd say Eric Jacobson, since that's the only Animal voice I've heard that comes close to Frank Oz. But did Eric perform Piggy, Fozzie and Animal in that commercial? Anybody have any info on this?

Did Animal sound like himself in the second one? He didn't sound like himself in the first one. Where he says, "Sausage!" All I've seen in the other is where he says "Bye Bye!" And he sounds like him self.

Dilbertos2

Reaction score
muppet superbowl ads

I live in canada and i want to know where i can see the muppet superbowl ads please some one find me a site where i can watch them both in full

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Did Animal sound like himself in the second one? He didn't sound like himself in the first one. Where he says, "Sausage!" All I've seen in the other is where he says "Bye Bye!" And he sounds like him self.
Hmmm. Maybe he had a different puppateer for each commercial. So far I haven't seen the first one. Just the second one. I know he didn't sound right in the Mastercard commercial where he was voiced by John Kennedy. Maybe that's who voiced him on the first commercial. But he did sound fine in the second superbowl Pizza Hut commercial. I think it was Eric Jacobson. Maybe he dubbed in the lines for Piggy, Fozzie and Animal while other people were doing the puppateering. I really don't know. I wish there was a website where they had some info on this.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Rats

Nobody here has any info on who did the puppateering or voices in that commercial? I can't find any info on this at the toughpigs site either. This is something that might be keeping me awake all night... :confused:

jediX

Reaction score
I thought I heard somewhere Kennedy was doing Animal these days, or something. Whoever it is, I sure hope Animal sounds better than he did in last year's appearances (I've only seen one of the ads) ::cringe: :boo:

Then again, the only revoices I like are Beaker and Kermit. :smirk: