Stormy Mayhem

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 7: The Long Hallway of Truths and Lies

The long halls of the second floor of Libby Lou's house were a bit confusing. Doors everywhere on either side of the long hallway. To the Mayhem, it seemed endless. Libby Lou was rich alright. Perhaps her idea for a long, second floor, hallway came from her combination of the money she earned from her 80's cult horror films and from working as a dancer, with and without the Muppets. It looked the hallway to a hotel; Caesar's Palace, even. Except at night, especially with no electricity, it looked a lot creepier.

"Man, this hallway's endless," Zoot complained. "Endless, man! Endless!" "How does she afford this hallway and this house....a generator?" Dr. Teeth asked.......Ummmm, I think I just explained it to you in the first paragraph, Dr. Teeth. "Well, I wasn't paying any attention, Miss Narrator," he replied. "Besides, this hallway and story is confusing enough," Zoot added in. "....What exactly are we doing up here again?" Oh brother. Dr. Teeth, please explain. "Absolutely," Dr. Teeth replied and turned to Zoot. "We're heading up here to sleep in Libby Lou's room." "Why? You like her?" Zoot asked. "Nooooo!" he replied, shaking his head in fear. "She's waaaaay too creepy for me, anyways." "Wouldn't that be something Floyd would say?" Zoot asked.

"Floyd's different," Dr. Teeth replied. "The two just hate each other, that's all. I mean, yeah, Floyd's been our amigo for a long time....but yet, you have to admit. He's sarcastic and arrogant...and a bit on the cynical, hypocrite side. But he only goes on that "cynical, hypocrite" side when he wants to be. I mean, one drink of a Strawberry Thunder, Bud's Liberty, Harper's Isle, you name it; he's perfectly fine. Libby Lou, on the other hand.....she's creepy. Creepy with a capital C. In a way, Libby Lou's just like Floyd; sarcastic, arrogant, cynical, hypocritical....but then again....there's something about her that makes her different from Floyd." "What?" Zoot asked. Although he wasn't really paying attention to what Dr. Teeth just said, he didn't help but ask anyways.

"Floyd's got us...and Janice and Animal. I believe Libby Lou doesn't want to rely on anyone," he explained. "That must be why she doesn't want a boyfriend or something. That must be why she did her horror movies. So she could be feared for what she does best and not loved. I mean yeah, she's quite the looker, I'll admit...but her personality just frightens me, internally. That must be why Floyd hates and is now scared of her. Her frightening personality is quite intimidating."

"Huh?" Zoot said, giving a confused look. Dr. Teeth then looked around and then saw a sign on a door nearby. The sign read: Libby Lou's Bedroom. Do Not Enter While In Rest. "Hey, look, Zoot!" Dr. Teeth exclaimed. "We found her room!" "Good," he said. "Now I can use the toilet." "But, Zoot, Libby Lou said not to use the toilet when the power's out," Dr. Teeth said, sounding a little frightened. "Ohhhh, do I have to hold it, man!!?!?" Zoot complained, jumping up and down a little. Dr. Teeth then shushed Zoot and said "Okay, but make it quick, Zoot. We gotta get our slumbering back in."

Zoot then hurried off to find the nearest bathroom while Dr. Teeth carefully opened the door to Libby Lou's room. Of all the rooms in the house, it looked like Libby Lou's room was a master bedroom. The walls were painted in a darkly blood red, not even with stripes or polka dots. There was 2 big windows, covered by black curtains. The curtains did look a little torn. The floor was hard wood, except near Libby Lou's bed; where a big mosaic rug lay underneath the bed. The ceiling was high; high enough so that the tapping of rain on her roof was pretty much unheard. There was another door in the bedroom; possibly Libby Lou's closet. There was also an HD TV, standing proudly on its wooden dresser. Opposite of the TV, just a few feet away, was Libby Lou's bed. Her bed had to be the most elegant thing in her room, in Dr. Teeth's opinion. Red curtains covered all around the bed, with its black bed sheets. Inside of those thin, red curtains was Libby Lou herself, sleeping soundly. She was comfortably covered in black blankets. On the right side of the bed on the floor slept Animal, in a comfortable bed designed for the typical house pet.

Dr. Teeth then crept to the other side of the bed on the floor and laid down. The rug actually felt much more comfortable than the couch in the living room. It immediately put Dr. Teeth back into his slumber, where he was before we woke up. He could also feel the warmth of the room. Zoot was right. It felt like the Sahara Desert near a beach. A much more comfortable setting than the coldness of before.

Meanwhile, Janice was leading Floyd through the long hallway. "Man, you can get lost here without even trying," Floyd said as looked around the hallway. "Fer sure," Janice said. "Like, I'm sure Libby Lou's room is around here....somewhere." The two lovebirds then continued walking in silence for a bit until Janice had to courage to say "Floyd...I have a question." "Yes?' he wondered. "Ooooh...how do I put this..." she said, trying to figure out the right words to ask. "Why...do you hate Libby Lou so much?"

Floyd blinked a few times in surprise. Janice? She still didn't know why? He then thought to himself that, after all those years of dating, and after all those years of knowing Libby Lou, Floyd still hasn't told Janice why he hated Libby Lou. Floyd then took a deep breath and explained everything "Libby Lou....she pretty much is like me. Only...creepier. I really don't like when people try to steal my lifestyle. She's not a musician, thank god. But....it's her personality. She's sarcastic; I'm sarcastic. She's arrogant; I'm arrogant. She's cynical; I'm cynical. Yeah, I even admit I could be a bit of a cynical one sometimes, baby. But that's who I am.....and Libby Lou's just stealin' my way! And her 80's horror cult star status doesn't help either. She probably brags about it whenever she gets the chance. You know why? 'Cause she's desperate, that's all! A desperate attention seeker lookin' to mess around with someone's head!"

He then pulled Janice a little closer to him and continued. "It's a good thing she's not jealous of us, babe. 'Cause if she wanted me so bad, I would've pushed her into a garbage can years ago. Just like her precious Charlene. She could be a demented trash zombie with her." "But...like she said all of her villain characters liked...killed all of her victims," Janice said, sounding a little concerned. Floyd blinked his eyes a few times and replied "Libby Lou probably said that just to make herself feel more important in this world. Well guess what? She's not as important as she thinks she is! She's just gotta wake up and realize it!"

Janice then looked down in despair. Although she didn't hang around with Libby Lou as often as, say, Miss Piggy, Libby Lou was still Janice's friend. Finding out all of these different things about Libby Lou only made Janice more confused. She loved Floyd, no doubt. But sometimes, she feels he says the wrong things....sometimes even at the wrong time. Whether to believe him or not was the question.

Janice then leaned against the wall, out of Floyd's embrace. Tears started to form from her eyes, all from the confusion and trust. Floyd looked at his girlfriend in concern and worry. "Maybe I shouldn't have said it so harshly," he said to himself. He then leaned against the wall next to her. "Jan....it's not you," Floyd started. "And it never has been you. I love you, with every inch of my heart." "Like, I know," Janice said, quietly. "But...like....sometimes I don't know if....if..if...." "If what?" he wondered. "If....if I trust you enough. Like...just now," she answered, forming more tears in her eyes.

"Baby, please..." Floyd said, desperate to do anything for his beloved Janice. "I really hate seeing you cry. Please...if there's anything I can do to make it up. Anything." Janice then turned to him; their eyes meeting. She then said quietly "Take back everything you like just said about Libby Lou. And I rully mean...everything." Floyd then closed his eyes for a moment to think it over. His head was saying that everything he said about Libby Lou was, in his mind, all true. That she was an arrogant, sarcastic, hypocrite who deserves to be a demented trash zombie. But....his heart said something else. If Floyd said he wouldn't take it back, he'd lose Janice. For good, even. But....if he lied and said he would take it back, it would mean that Janice could trust him again. It might not be what he truly believed in, but if it meant remaining with Janice, he'd do it.

"Alright," Floyd sighed. "I take back everything I said." "Rully?" Janice asked. "I mean it," he replied. "And I promise never to say another mean word to Libby Lou....ever." "Pinkie swear?" she asked, leading out her pinkie to fully make sure that Floyd fulfills his promise. "Cross my heart and hope to die, my main squeeze," he replied, wrapping his pinkie around hers and then kissing her hand. "Thanks, honey," Janice said and then hugged Floyd. "It rully means a lot. C'mon."

She than grabbed his hand and lead down the hallway once more. A little while later, the two then finally approached the room whose sign read: Libby Lou's Bedroom. Do Not Enter While In Rest. Janice then opened the door quietly and went in, with Floyd right behind her. She then noticed something (or someone) in the distance, laying on the floor near Libby Lou's bed. Janice shone her lantern light on the shadowy figure on the floor and it turned out to be.....................................................................................................................................................Dr. Teeth!
-----------------------------------------End of Chapter 7-----------------------------------------------
Ooooh! Leaving you guys on a cliffhanger! Anyways, this was a pretty dramatic chapter on my part. Maybe even my best dramatic chapter. Stay tuned for Chapter 8! :halo:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
This chapter is rated PG, for scary stuff
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 8: Upstairs Mayhem

Dr. Teeth awoke immediately and jumped to the light flashing on him. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" he screamed out as he saw the light. This reaction immediately woke Libby Lou up. "What is goin....." she started but then noticed the three band members in her room. She then screamed out in terror and anger. This reaction then woke Animal up and thus he screamed, too.

"What are all you people doing in my room!?!?!" Libby Lou yelled out. "Like, Floyd and I just wanted to get some blankets for the basement," Janice explained. "Then how do you explain him?" Libby Lou asked she pointed to Dr. Teeth, still laying on the rug in shock. "Ummmm...." Dr. Teeth started, trying to figure out the right words to say. "This rug...it's so...soft." Libby Lou glared at him in disgust and said "Nice try, buster. Now, get off my rug!" Dr. Teeth then stumbled to his feet and stood by where Floyd and Janice were standing. Libby Lou then turned to Animal, whom was too occupied with feeling the rug. "Rug soft..." Animal said soothingly as kept petting it. Libby Lou gave him a menacing stare and pointed to where the other three were. "Get over there! Now!" she commanded. In a hurry, Animal rushed over to where Floyd, Janice and Dr. Teeth were and Floyd then grabbed Animal by his chain.

Libby Lou then did a head count and realized something. "Wait a minute," she started. "Where's the other one?" "What other one?" Dr. Teeth asked. "The stupid one, stupid," Libby Lou angrily replied. "Oh, then I'm right here," Dr. Teeth replied, giving a stupid reply. "Not you, you idiot!" Libby Lou yelled out. "The other stupid one." She then widened her eyes and realized....."If Zoot isn't in my room...then he must be........OH NO!!!!"

She then rushed towards her bedroom door and tried to open the door, but Zoot opened it first, slamming the door on Libby Lou. Zoot felt much more relaxed than he was before. "Ahhhh...." he sighed. "Much better. Oh hey, guys. What'd I miss?" "Everything," Floyd replied. "The story's pretty much over." "Really?" Zoot asked.

"Not even close, you morons...." a familiar, booming voice echoed. The Mayhem then huddled together in fear. "L-L-L-L-Libby Lou?" Dr. Teeth asked. "Is...that you?" "Awww she's just probably messing with our heads again," Floyd said. "B-b-b-but what if it's rully...Charlene?" Janice asked. Floyd laughed and replied "Jan, I might be scared of her.....but even I know Charlene's just a fictional character." "Just a fictional character, Floyd?" the voice echoed again. "Just a fictional character!?!?!?" The voice then followed with menacing evil laugh.

All of a sudden, a little hidden doorway opened up from the high side of the wall. Standing at a glorious three-feet-tall or so was what looked like a demented trash zombie doll. The doll dawned a striking resemblance to Libby Lou; with her curly brunette hair, except it was long and down, and light purple skin. Cuts and scars everywhere on her body. Triumphantly wearing a tattered white dress, with blood and black ink stains on it, and silver Mary Janes. Held in the doll's hand was what looked like an ax, the one you usually cut wood with. And on her face, was that usual wicked smile.

Floyd's eyes met with the doll's, in fear. "Char-char..." he stuttered. "No! It...it can't be! You're...you're....not...." "Oh, I'm real, Floyd Pepper," the doll replied, wickedly. "I'm real. I'm the real...the one...and only....Charlene!" She then sprang down from the doorway, wielding her ax towards Floyd. Luckily, Janice jumped in and pushed Floyd out of the way at the last second. This caused Charlene to hit her ax on the wood floor. "Ugh!" Charlene grunted. "Why didn't I hit him near the rug?"

"Floyd, are you okay?" Janice asked in worry. Floyd then gave a sigh of relief and replied "Yeah, I'm okay. But...you saved me. I....I owe you one, babe." "Awww, it was nothing, rully," she responded, blushing.

"You stupid blonde!" Charlene yelled out, approaching the two lovebirds. "You ruined my plan!!" She then grabbed a nearby chainsaw. "Now let it be war upon you both!" Charlene yelled out and started up the chainsaw, but it soon stopped. She then tried starting it up again, but it still didn't start. "Why won't this stupid thing WORK!!?!?" Charlene yelled out in frustration, still trying to get the chainsaw to work. She then gave up and tossed the chainsaw off to the side. She then grabbed her handy switchblade knife and yelled out "Now.....LET IT BE WAR UPON YOU.......Huh?" Charlene noticed that Floyd and Janice had soon vanished from her sight. "Where'd they go?"

She then searched around the room looking for Floyd and Janice, but didn't realize they were hiding in the closet, where the rest of the band was hiding. "Like what are we gonna do? She's like...rully after us," Janice whispered in worry. "Actually, she's more after you and Casanova, so it's actually not really my situation here," Dr. Teeth replied quietly. "Wow, thanks for the support, Dr. T," Floyd replied sarcastically. "Hey, anyone got a match here?" Zoot asked. "I DO!" Animal yelled out and lit a match. Once the match was lit, they heard a strange, female giggle. "Jan, that wasn't you, was it?" Floyd asked. "No," Janice replied. The band then turned their heads to see that....Charlene was right behind them!

Immediately the band rushed out of the closet, (with Animal leading the way and crashing right through it) screaming in terror as Charlene chased after them, with her switchblade knife still in hand. The band then noticed that one of the windows were wide open. A perfect opportunity for them to jump out and escape the terror. Dr. Teeth lead the jumping out of the window, followed by Zoot, Animal, and Janice; but when it got to Floyd, Charlene held him back by his jacket and pulled Floyd right back in.

"FLOYD!" the rest of the band yelled out. "FLOYD! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Animal then yelled out. "Wow, like, you rully took my line, Animal," Janice said in jealousy. "Sorry...." Animal said. "C'mon! Let's get outta here before the doll sends us on a one way wacky trip!" Dr. Teeth insisted. "Wait!" Janice yelled out. "Like, what about Floyd?" "What about Floyd? Everything tonight was his fault," Dr. Teeth responded. "Well....except the toilet. I warned you, Zoot, not to flush the toilet." "I couldn't help it," Zoot replied. Dr. Teeth then turned back to Janice and said "Listen, Jan, we gotta get outta here...now! We can always use Clifford as our bass guitarist." "Replace Floyd and you'll rully be one less lead guitar player." Janice threatened. "And drummer!" Animal added in.

Dr. Teeth and Zoot then turned to each other. Janice was right. They couldn't just leave their friend to suffer through what's going to come to him. And besides, Clifford wasn't the greatest on bass guitar either. If they lose Floyd to Charlene, they lose Janice and Animal. Dr. Teeth then nodded and said "Okay, gang.......let's save our bass guitarist from that demented trash zombie doll!" "YEAH!" the four then said together. All of a sudden, a trap door opened up from below their feet, sending the four pummeling down the hole.
---------------------------------------End of Chapter 8--------------------------------------------
Now we're really getting to the good part of this story. I was kinda debating on how I should do this story with this and the next, and it will be the last (possibly) chapter. At first, I was gonna do a plot where Floyd breaks his promise to Janice and then he has to win her trust back and blah blah blah. :grouchy: But then I figured, it would focus too much on the couple. So then I settled on a horror movie-esque sequence, featuring the beloved Charlene. :scary: (I figured, let's bring her into the story and show her off.) Again, please no one mention any horror movie reference involving Charlene. I get scared very easily.
Stay tuned for the (possible) conclusion of "Stormy Mayhem!" :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Whoa! I do not like the sound of that doll. Me not like it. Janice better go save Floyd from that meancing doll. :flirt:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen....the exciting conclusion to "Stormy Mayhem!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9: Child's Play

"Uhhh....where am I?" Floyd asked himself, after being knocked out and pulled back in by Charlene. He then noticed he was chained up on a rack, awaiting the pulling torture that was about to come to him. "Oh great...just great." Floyd then looked around the room he was in. He couldn't see much from it, due to the darkness. But it did look like one of those torture chambers he's seen in movies and stuff. However, it looked a lot scarier than what he'd seen before.

"Ahhh, Floyd, glad to see you woke up from your deep sleep. And your last," Charlene snickered from the distance. The wicked doll was just above him; right near a lever that was possibly connected to Floyd's rack. "Okay, you freaky doll," Floyd yelled out. "Where am I?" "Why, my torture chamber, of course," she answered. "I guess somebody wasn't paying attention to my movie." "But I've never seen it," Floyd denied. "Oh yeah. And the Titanic magically came to life," Charlene sarcastically stated and laughed a wicked chuckle. "And by the way, Floyd, I've got a big decision to make right now...and I'll need your opinion." "What do you mean, you stupid trash zombie?" Floyd asked. "Will you stop calling me a trash zombie!!?!?" Charlene yelled out in anger. "And I'm not even a zombie. I was a doll thrown away in the garbage and ripped up by hungry cannibals." "Doesn't that still make you a trash zombie?" Floyd sarcastically asked and laughed. "Ha ha ha ha, humor me all you want, Floyd," Charlene threatened. "But I've got a surprise for you. And I'll need your decision." "Fine," he said, giving in.

Charlene then went over to a nearby light switch panel. "Behind Door Number 1........" she started and turned on the first light switch. From a distance, the first light on the left revealed Janice locked up in what looked like bird cage, dangling in mid air by a piece of string. Below the bird cage was a chamber full of sharp spikes and dead bodies. "Hey! Narrator! Pipe your mouth, why don't you, and let me do all the explaining!" Charlene commanded. Okay, fine, Charlene. "Floyd!" Janice screamed out from above. "Janice!" Floyd called out in response. "Don't fret, I'll save you, babe!"

"Ah ah ah," Charlene warned. "I'm not done yet....Behind Door Number 2....." Charlene started and flicked on the second switch. The second light, in the center, revealed Dr. Teeth and Zoot tied up together and dangling above a pool of....."Toxic waste and uranium. Bad combination," she finished. Zoot then turned to Dr. Teeth and asked "Did she just say toxic waste and....." "No, man," Dr. Teeth interrupted. "She said toxic waste and......" "WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!?!?" Charlene commanded. "I did NOT put the stuff you men put into toilets in!" Dr. Teeth and Zoot then laughed; easily angering Charlene.

"Wait a minute!" Floyd interrupted, in concern. "Where's Animal, Charlene?" "I was just about to get to him....until THOSE TWO decided to be clowns." "We're not clowns, babe. We're musicians," Dr. Teeth pointed out. "Whatever....Behind Door Number 3....." Charlene said in disgust. She then flicked on the third and last switch. On the right, revealed Animal, held tightly in an electric chair; trying to break free. Surrounding him was what would probably look like Charlene's kids. All of them were covered in scars and cuts, had purple skin, weird looking eyes that were just staring at Animal......and the same wicked smiles as their mother. "Boy, does she reproduce quickly," Zoot commented.

"DOLLS SCARY! DOLLS SCARY! GET ME OUT! GET ME OUT!" Animal yelled out in terror. "Animal!" Floyd called out. "Animal, old buddy! Please, please alright!" "I SCARED!!!" Animal replied. Floyd then turned to Charlene and angrily said "How could you! If I knew you were going to be torturing my friends in front of me, you could've at least let Animal go!" "Hey! Like what about me?" Janice asked, feeling left out. "What can I say, Floyd," Charlene wickedly said. "I'm evil. And I know it." She then gave out a haughty, wicked laugh.

"Alright, enough small talk," the doll then said, whipping her curly brunette hair. She then approached her master control panel, which controlled all of the traps each of the band members (minus Floyd) were set in. "Let's see....do I send your beloved girlfriend hurling into the pit of sharp knives and dead people? Or do I let your two long time bosom buddies drown in the pool of toxic waste and uranium and NOT stuff from the toilet? Or...do I electrocute your loving companion with the help of my little minions?"

Floyd then looked around at his band mates in their torturous situations. He's never sent the band in that much trouble before in his life. And it was usually all Animal's fault. Floyd then lowered his head and said "I'm sorry, guys. I'm sorry I put you all in this situation. This is all my fault and I take total blame for it." "Like, that's okay, Floyd," Janice said, understandingly. "Like, we still love you fer sure." "Yeah man," Dr. Teeth added in, while Zoot nodded. "We totally understand that this was all your fault. But we appreciate your apology, Floyd." "We love you," Animal then said. "Through thick and thin." Floyd then cracked a smile and said "Thanks guys. For supporting me. I know this is gonna be the end of our lives now...but it was really amazing knowing all of you." "Don't fret," Zoot then said. "We'll be right up there with you."

Charlene then looked down at the Mayhem as they were saying their last goodbyes to each other before she was going to kill them. "Awww, how heartwarming and sweet," she commented. "Does...does that mean you're gonna let us go?" Floyd asked. "......No. I've decided to kill you first, Floyd," she wickedly replied. "I hope you've had a nice life!" She then wickedly laughed and pulled the lever connected to the Floyd's rack. Immediately, a guillotine came down in a moderate speed toward Floyd.

"HELP FLOYD! HELP FLOYD! HELP FLOYD!" Animal yelled out. "GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" He then broke free from his electric chair, fought off Charlene's little minions and rushed over to where Floyd was; chained up on the rack. But before he got over to Floyd was, Animal noticed a strange curtain near him. He then tore off the curtain and revealed a strange room...........looking like a control room......with Libby Lou in there. Headset on and remote control in hand.

Libby Lou immediately jumped at the sight of Animal. "Uh....." Libby Lou panicked. She then said into her headset "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE PURPLE SKINNED, CURLY HAIRED BRUNETTE.......behind the curtain." Her eyes then met with Animal's, in hatred and defeat. She then sighed and said "I guess the jig is up." Libby Lou then turned off her master control switch in the room; stopping the guillotine right before it hit Floyd's neck.

Libby Lou then went over to Floyd on the rack and unchained him; she hoisted Dr. Teeth and Zoot back up from dangling over the pool of toxic waste and uranium; and finally used a remote control to lower Janice down and free her from the birdcage. After everyone in the band was freed, Floyd then turned to Libby Lou and asked "Did you really have to scare of us half to death like that, woman!?!?" "It was the only sense of revenge after you guys pretty much DESTROYED my house!" Libby Lou said, sternly. "And I would've got away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and your stupid animal!" "Like all of a sudden, we're like quoting "Scooby Doo?" " Janice asked.

Libby Lou then turned red in anger and fumed up. "Get out!" she commanded. "GET OUT NOW! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOUR FACES IN MY SIGHT OR MY HOUSE AGAIN!" The Mayhem then jumped and headed out of the door of the chamber. The band then quickly hopped onto the bus once they back outside. Before Dr. Teeth drove out of Libby Lou's driveway, he rolled down the window and said "Hey uhhh, you might wanna check that giant tree behind your house. I think it's about to fall." He then drove the bus out of the driveway, never to be in Libby Lou's sight again.

Libby Lou then turned around and saw that a giant tree pummeled right on top of her home. She opened her mouth in shock and anger to what she saw. "MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled out. Libby Lou then knelt onto the ground and cried into her hands, in despair. "My house...my house...my beautiful house....gone..." Libby Lou cried, upset. "Grrrrr........CURSE YOU, ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!!!!!!!"

But not all was left behind in the now destroyed dream home of Libby Lou. One item remained unharmed by the collapse, but was now more damaged than before. That item: The curly haired brunette doll; with its purple skin, giant eyelashes, scars and cuts everywhere, mud on its face; blood, ink stains and mud on its white dress; one of its silver Mary Janes missing...................but that wicked smile remained on her face.
------------------------------------------THE END???????----------------------------------------
Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUN! What an ending! And this was such a fun story to write, too! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. And please, do check out my Muppet Show Outlines, if you get the chance. Again, I hope all of you enjoyed this wicked and electrifying story! :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: