Still waiting for answers to these "Muppet Show" questions

David French

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
I'm still waiting for answers to these "Muppet Show" questions...

7) Which specific muppets appeared throughout the Spike Milligan episode as the 'people from 108 countries'?
This is hard to answer but they were mainly "stock" characters, but Mahna Mahna did play a person from Hawaii, Lenny the Lizard played a character from an Asian country.

8) Which muppets caught cluck-itis in the Roger Miller episode?
Everybody except Gonzo. Even the band caught it and played the end theme as Chickens.

9) Which muppets sang "Sunshine on Your Shoulder" with Cheryl Ladd?
From memory - Kermit, Fozzie, Scooter, Piggy, Robin and possibly Gonzo amongst (maybe) one or two others. I say maybe Gonzo because he had been squashed by a heavy weight as the result of his act that week and appeared onstage during the Goodnight.

10) Which muppets sang "Swanee" in the Crystal Gayle episode?
Mainly pigs (including Strangepork) and Penguins.

11) Which muppets sang "Make 'Em Laugh" with Shields & Yarnell?
Again stock characters but Fozzie was there.

13) In the Dyan Cannon episode, which muppets performed "We'll Stay Right Here" and "Hey Big Spender" with Dyan?
Stock characters in the first number (including the Gorilla) plus Statler and Waldorf near the end, and dogs (except Rowlf) in the second.

14) Which muppets appeared in "Beyond the Blue Horizon" with Linda Lavin?
Mixture of core cast and stock characters, but Fozzie was there. There's a pic from this number in the Of Muppets and Men book.

15) Which muppets sang "There’s No Business Like Show Business" with Phyllis Diller?
Not Phyllis Diller; she never sang in her episode. You mean either Ethel Merman or Phyllis George.

16) Which muppets performed in "Everything Old is New Again" with Anne Murray?
You saw the band in the pit, Fozzie skateboarding, Scooter skateboarding...and I forget who else.