Steve Martin Episode

BabyBeanBunny

Reaction score
Okay, my package from Amazon.ca arrived today, and I've been laughing my butt off at this episode. Even though my all time favorite episode is the Stars of Star Wars, this is so classic. I now can't wait until the 3rd of February when the next set is available. But out of curiousity, why did they skip the Alice Cooper/Vincent Price ones?

BabyBeanBunny :excited:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Maybe I should get that one from Amazon. Those idiots at Timelife forgot to send me that one. I don't have a credit card though. Is there anywhere I can purchase it by check or something like that? I also want to add "Muppet Family Christmas" to my collection. My mom mentioned that she really liked that one.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The Vincent Price/Alice Cooper episodes were released commercially on VHS as a special tape at Halloween a few years ago. I'm not sure if they were included in the TimeLife DVD set, but maybe they are holding these for another season release?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
BabyBeanBunny said:
Okay, my package from Amazon.ca arrived today, and I've been laughing my butt off at this episode. Even though my all time favorite episode is the Stars of Star Wars, this is so classic. I now can't wait until the 3rd of February when the next set is available. But out of curiousity, why did they skip the Alice Cooper/Vincent Price ones?

BabyBeanBunny :excited:
the steve martin episode was the first episode i got from time life a few years ago. enjoy!

ryan

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Will you guys shut up! I'm feeling left out here.

I'm not being harsh for real, just joking aroung. But it did make me mad that Timelife never sent me that one.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Funny--I just randomly picked to watch the Steve Martin one last night. I forgot how funny that was! I really liked the live laughter from the Muppets and performers.

dmx10101

Reaction score
I got my 15 DVD set of the Muppet Show from TimeLife in the mail on Saturday. I have watched about 3 or 4 of the DVD;s.

Whatever

Reaction score
I think the DVD with Carol Burnett, Steve Martin and Gilda Radner is my favorite. These are great episodes! So funny! Gilda Radner is my favorite. :smile:

agger_rob

Reaction score
I just ordered this the other day. I can't wait for it to come in! I love Steve Martin. I'm really looking forward to it.

jediX

Reaction score
Steve Martin, Chris Langham (NEEEEEED on DVD), and Debbie Harry are probably my 3 fave eps. But Daffy, we have covered this, man, why didn't you complain to T/L?