Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter dead at 46

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well there are so many good tributs to this wonderful man. he did so much for all the world.and showed us that crocks where preety and cool. there have been if im not mistaken two shows that preety much show steves whole life. but this last show will really be kind of emotional to watch. even though none of the footage shot on the day of his death will air, im sure that everyone will be in remberince that this was when he was about to die. kind of like watching Richerd Hunt in the muppets celebreat Jim Henson. you know it was his last preformance.

unclematt

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
well there are so many good tributs to this wonderful man. he did so much for all the world.and showed us that crocks where preety and cool. there have been if im not mistaken two shows that preety much show steves whole life. but this last show will really be kind of emotional to watch. even though none of the footage shot on the day of his death will air, im sure that everyone will be in remberince that this was when he was about to die. kind of like watching Richerd Hunt in the muppets celebreat Jim Henson. you know it was his last preformance.
Great comparison

Teheheman

Reaction score
I heard that this show isn't gonna show anything from the final day of Steve Irwin, which I think is a good thing. I also think that it's good that they destroyed all the footage and said that it would never see the light of day(although people "claim" to see it on the internet, I very much doubt that it's on there)

Daniel

messyplace

Reaction score
I saw some news thing on the internet once that supposedly showed it...nothing really though, just the anchor woman saying this is the footage..it comes on...she says this is when it happens, you see nothing...and then it ends.

Teheheman

Reaction score
messyplace said:
I saw some news thing on the internet once that supposedly showed it...nothing really though, just the anchor woman saying this is the footage..it comes on...she says this is when it happens, you see nothing...and then it ends.
Yeah, but he was such an icon that nobody should ever see something like that. Especially to a man who gave his life to helping all wildlife and the environment.

Daniel

KUBA

Reaction score
It's really crappy that he died.
He was incredible and he would have been an AMAZING guest on the muppet show from the 80's. :smile::mad::embarrassed:
Someone bought seasons 1-6 of his show, haven't watched it yet and seeing repeats on TV is kinda hard to watch. Sort of puts a pit in your stomach.
Good guys get it first, life's a ....

unclematt

Reaction score
I dont think the actual footage is out there at all.

Teheheman

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I dont think the actual footage is out there at all.
From what I heard they destroyed all the tapes after the cops watched em, so I very much doubt it too.

Daniel

KUBA

Reaction score
I agree, in this day and age with online video sites, it'd be out there by now. Thankfully it didn't and/or won't.
His kids, wife, fans, don't deserve that.
Nor should he be remembered in that way.
RIP Steve...:embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to watch that. It'd be the same as seeing someone we all loved in our families having their passing put out there for the world to see. I wouldn't want that, and I'm sure his family wouldn't.