Steppin' Out Beaker/Doc Bunsen Honeydew

beakerman

Reaction score
alright...so I know they exist and are gonna be at a convention. The question is which one(s)? I must have one asap...I know I sound pathetic, and I'll be joining the palisades CC on Friday to ensure that I'm up to date from now on...but can anyone please tell me which cons these will be available.

:eek: :confused:

Luke

Reaction score
It's Wizard World East 'Philly' - you can check the latest line-up here at :-

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/tms_figures.shtml

Although actually it's wrong in a lot of places - Patrol Bear Fozzie hasn't yet been announced as the retail exclusive for Series 5, it depends on who the new retailer chooses. The Jim Henson Figure will be later than Series 5, more like 6 if they can manage it. In Series 6 the exclusives mentioned will now appear sometime in 2004, and a Toyfare exclusive may take their place. In Series 7 the line-up is still unconfirmed as is the characters in the PVC set mentioned. I don't think Ken's said yet whether Clifford got the final nod for the Series 6 repaint either, it was all up in the air a while back.

beakerman

Reaction score
wow...thank you, I appreciate the reply as well as the corrections. Now I need to make a good friend in Philly that wants to make a few bucks sending me a set of the duo...anybody going? It's the one that goes May30-June 1st, right?

GWGumby

Reaction score
If you are joining the Collector's Club you won't need a friend to pick up convention exclusives. That's what the Collector's Club is for.

However, you can get your figures faster if you have someone pick them up for you since the figures are usually not available to the Collector's Club until a few weeks after the show.

beakerman

Reaction score
I have a real problem waiting for things as exciting as a bunsen/beaker tuxedo 2-pack:smile: .

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm getting mine from the CC as none of my friends can afford to go to the convention. :sympathy:

dubb311

Reaction score
I am going to the East Wizard World. I would get you one, plus I have a question do you have a WWE Dr. Teeth. I would like one of those if you have I would pay plus get one for you.

beakerman

Reaction score
what date are you going to? I, unfortunately, do not have the Doctor Teeth repaint to trade you. I would be willing to pay what you pay for the set and a few extra dollars for shipping and your troubles. Just wondering when you will be going to the con and can get it. Please let me know.

dubb311

Reaction score
You can probably get one through the Palisades collectors club or I can get you one what ever you want.

beakerman

Reaction score
I would prefer it if you could pick one up for me. When we find out how much they are, I'll send you a money order with some extra dough for your troubles. The palisades CC won't have them until a few weeks after the conv., and they take like 4-6 weeks to ship.