Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

pepestarr

Reaction score
Thanks for your rpely Chilly Down. I'm sure it said Massey on Muppet Wiki. Pepe is a hard one to get in my opinion and I wish I could have seen this!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Muppet Wiki is turning out to be a WONDERFUL fan resource!!
Muppet Wiki is a tremendous site. I wrote a personal letter to Danny Horn for his hard work with the others, and I reccomend everyone who enjoys the site do so as well, and thanks to all who contribute too.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BradFraggle said:
It was started by Danny Horn, Scott Hanson and Peter Papazoglou in December 2005.
I've always been a fan of Danny's! I love all his writings on TP. And Scott's just cool as anybody could imagine. Always one of my faves from my MuppetFest trip! Never met Peter, but I can say that I wouldn't doubt he'd be as super cool as Danny and Scott.

Now, with all the work they've put into Muppet Wiki, yet another reason for me to be their fan! :big_grin:

Marky

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Muppet Wiki is a tremendous site. I wrote a personal letter to Danny Horn for his hard work with the others, and I reccomend everyone who enjoys the site do so as well, and thanks to all who contribute too.
Muppet Wiki is THE Muppets site! If it had streaming music & a forum, this site would be obsolete!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Hee! I hear what you're saying, Marky. It really is great. It's probably just as well that it doesn't have a forum, though. The other sites need a chance to fill in some need in the Muppet fan community. And I think MC and TP both do that really well!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I just got an e-mail that said Statler and Waldorf are going on a vacation, so the show is on hiatus.

Phooey!!!

:cry:

MWoO

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
I just got an e-mail that said Statler and Waldorf are going on a vacation, so the show is on hiatus.

Phooey!!!

:cry:
I wondered why there was no date for a next episode. Since tere is no defined date I wonder if it is on hiatus or if it's flat out canceled.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I was wondering about this too, since the link from the main page is gone. I hope it will be back, but I hope even more that a "hiatus" means that the performers are needed for another, bigger Muppet project.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This'll give me time to catch up on all the episodes I've missed! :sleep: :excited: :boo: