Star Wars fan art

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Really nice! Yeah I would have to say you really outdone yourself.

DMETxix

Reaction score
Considering he's Sith [Noka Bibla], I'd say use the red one.
A la Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Count Dooku and so on.

The 'good guys' use blue and green, though I I'm not sure about the rules as to which are for the masters and padawans. Probably green for master Jedi and blue for the padawans.

The only purple lightsaber in the movies was used by Mace Windu:
There is no mystical significance in the color of Mace Windu's lightsaber. Samuel L. Jackson, after a jokey conversation with stunt coordinator Nick Gillard, asked Lucas if he could have a purple lightsaber and 'George Lucas' agreed.
Other colors were never used in the official canon to the best of my knowledge.

Edit:
Forgot to mention, all Jedi are required to construct their very own lightsaber, and as such most handles are very different from each other.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
A light sabers color is also defined greatly by the crystal used to power the blade. And did you know the power of the lightsaber has settings as well? For training purposes it can be turned very low to deliver a mild shock, or very high so the blade becomes hot enough to melt steel.

DMETxix

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
And did you know the power of the lightsaber has settings as well? For training purposes it can be turned very low to deliver a mild shock, or very high so the blade becomes hot enough to melt steel.
I did not know that, then again, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan(anatic). :wink:

Kinda like Star Trek phasers then huh?
"Set sabers on stun!" :smile: