Star Wars fan art

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
i have made some pics of my jedis lightsaber.his name is noka bibla.he turns sith after being head of the council,killing his master,and his sith master.i need to know what color fits the hilt(handle).

pleas egive me reviews on the handle and just the saber its self

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
hey phillip,will you please delete this topic?no one iz gonna give a review.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I know how unbelievably, annoyingly frustrating it is when no one comments on your work, gorgonmanistan; but take a little comfort that while no one may have posted, this thread has been view about 40 times, and that's not too shabby. That and this is a Muppet forum, so it's probably gonna' get the attention it deserves. Perhaps you might consider a web site called www.theforce.net . It has a great Fan Art section, and maybe after you add a body that holds that saber, you'll get a better response! Or you could try other sites that encourage artisits to post all sorts of various art work, like deviantart.com or even the forums at blambot.com (but be prepared for a lot of constructive criticism, not necessarily mean, but definately truthful).

I like the way you made your saber though, the glow effect is very nice. From one artist to another, when it comes to posting art, complete your work, add that body! Keep up the good work, man.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Very nice. I think the purple seems to fit best. Now, put that in the hands of Frank Oz and you're talking...

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
i just found out how to make little micro guys,the top 2 is the jedi i made the lightsabers for(noka bibla)
and the bottom is his padawan techo

Frogster

Reaction score
Really good work, gorgonmanistan! That's sweet!