Star Wars Episode 9 - "The Rise of Skywalker" to debut December 20, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's "The Rise of Skywalker" sizzle reel and the new movie poster that premiered at D23 over the weekend.

Speculate away on the hooded Rey with a red, dual lightsaber as seen at the end of the video.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It's 100% marketing. I doubt she'd turn to the dark side. Probably just one of her "visions".

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That poster is beautiful! And as someone who really liked both of the last two movies, i'm pretty excited for this one!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The saga will end, the story lives forever."

Here's the final Rise of Skywalker trailer. Let us know your thoughts.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
"The saga will end, the story lives forever."

Here's the final Rise of Skywalker trailer. Let us know your thoughts.

well, i'm cautiously optimistic... anything can be better than The Last Jedi. also C3PO is totally going to die, right?

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Watch at your own risk!!!! MILD SPOILERS! If you do not want to be mildly spoiled do not watch!

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I'm shocked Disney released this before the movie comes out.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I am seeing it on Sunday the 22 at 1:15PM with my family I cant wait I loved TLJ a lot it felt a lot like Empire Strikes Back to me with the stuff they did with the Force and how Dark it was! I loved every Star Wars film so far even the prequels So I am hoping I love this as well. All my nerdy friends say If you look at star wars as more then a Popcorn Flick you may not like this film. I look at all the Star Wars and Indiana Jones as Popcorn Flicks so hopefully that means I will love it! I hear It is full of fan service and a rollicking adventure! Even Kevin Smith Loved It said full of fan service and Kevin had issues with TLJ but did like it. Kevin said his favorite of the ST!

Status
Not open for further replies.