SST Movie/TV Parodies Wishlist/Ideas

mr3urious

Reaction score
This thread is a parallel to the "Music parodies you wish SS could have done" thread. As the title says, we talk about what movie or TV parodies you wish SS could have done. Here are a few of mine.

After seeing It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World about a month ago, I think they should've done a parody on that, with Anything Muppet caricatures of the characters in the movie searching for 350 G's ($350,000) underneath an actual "big W". They would come across all sorts of similar letters, such as a big V, X, and A. And the 350,000 G's would turn out to be actual letter G's! :smile:

Well, that's actually the only idea I have, but I'd like to see what ideas other people have, so post 'em here.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think they should spoof Duck Dynasty. It would be AWESOME to see Muppet versions of Jace, Si, Willie, and the gang, :super:.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm actually kind of surprised Sesame Street never parodied Sherlock or Doctor Who.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm actually kind of surprised Sesame Street never parodied Sherlock or Doctor Who.
All the more annoying is that they do have Sherlock Hemlock, and I assume that they probably recast him as well. I don't see why between Sherlock, Elementary, and the Edgar Wright Sherlock Holmes movies they didn't once use the character to capitalize on any of that.

Dr. Who...well, at least we got that Dr. 2 reference in the Number-Con episode.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
All the more annoying is that they do have Sherlock Hemlock, and I assume that they probably recast him as well. I don't see why between Sherlock, Elementary, and the Edgar Wright Sherlock Holmes movies they didn't once use the character to capitalize on any of that.
That's exactly what I was about to say! It would've been the perfect opportunity to bring back Sherlock Hemlock, but sadly it seems somewhere after 2013, the whole "Sherlock" craze began to die down a bit, same with Doctor Who.