SS unpaved confusion...

TheDude

Reaction score
Hey guys! Dude here. Man its been a while sinse my last post. Ive been so busy. but belive me when i say i sincerely miss you all and constantly think about the great time i had with those of you who attended MF. Man what a blast!

Anyhoo, i havent had a satalite for over a year now, and havent really payed much attention to nogin as i used to. I wanted to get some help in wondering what they have done! I've now went back to my satalite and..... no more SS unpaved episodes are listed as playing on their line up! Is it true i cant see ANY old episodes now?? i was also wondering if their episodes of 123 sesamee street are new episodes that we see on pbs every day. Does the new episodes play on the same days on both stations?

What im really wondering is... How can i watch old sesamee street episodes again!?:concern: i miss old characters and old cartoons, and old guests. I tried looking at other past posts for the answer but couldnt find it. I'm sure it's been a topic and i used to always hate people that asked questions already mentioned.... but please... for me... can you let me know whats up. THanks guys.
DUDE:smile:

furryfella

Reaction score
hey dude e-mail me I have a Bunch of Ols SS unpaved if your interested:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, as ssetta said the Noggin programming lady lied to her. This programming rep. said that Unpaved had been delisted from the Noggin schedule. But that's not altogether true, cause the episodes can still be seen for now on Mondays at 4:00 AM EST as part of Class in the Classroom or rather Cable in the Classroom. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As mentioned, Sesame Street Unpaved airs once a week at very early in the morning. 67 episodes from 1969-1989 are in the rotation, however, they sometimes air out-of-order.

123 Sesame Street is currently airing three times a day on Noggin. They air reruns from 1999 onward. So PBS and Noggin show different episodes.

If you need it, here is a current listing of the Henson shows on tv...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/faq/muppets.shtml#1

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
123 Sesame Street used to be called Sesame Too. Some TV listings still show the program as Sesame Too, however, it is the same thing as 123 Sesame Street.

scarecroe

Reaction score
By the way, #3 on the FAQ link you provided looks like it's meant to be 123 Sesame Street.

TheDude

Reaction score
Thanks guys so much for all your help. You guys are great. Like i said i feel bad cause i hate when people post about something already discussed.... and now im one of them! AHH! but thanks guys for still helpn me out.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
DUDE!!

How's things? Hope they're 'magical!'

(Now, if only Lori was in this thread, the 4 of us from the back row of the Live MS will be together since Scott posted, too! :smile: )

*Sigh* what fun...

ssetta

Reaction score
There's actually something I have noticed about the "123 Sesame Street" or "Sesame Too" or whatever it's called, airing at 5 AM est. Yesterday, it was from Season 25. Today, it was from season 30. But I'm afraid it was because yesterday, it was right before they went to the new Noggin. So it's either gone, or as the lady said, in limited rotation.

I don't know if you know this, but Noggin literally runs from 6 AM to 6 PM. So that "Sesame Too" at 5 AM is only a filler. I mean, not many kids are up at that time. But now they have Season 31 in place of Season 30, and I think Season 30 is taking the place of where the Season 25 shows were. Maybe they'll also only be on on the weekend (for awhile), but I don't know.

And also, they never actually put Season 25 on for nostalgic people. It's what they originally put on for preschoolers when they first signed on in 1999, and it was the newest they could find. I think I'm in the minority with liking season 25, because I know a lot of people here don't care for season 25. See, the people who grew up with season 25 are now like 13 or 14 years old, the age where kids do not want anything to do with their childhood. And they are now watching those shows they have in The N, and they don't wanna see stuff from their childhood. I'm actually one of the youngest members on this forum. When they were actually in Season 25, I was 9 years old. So maybe that's why I like it. Even then, the show wasn't as good as it had been, but it was better than it is now (or than it was last season, because they've actually made some improvements this season).