SS Little People Gone Bad

Censored

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIGH!!!!!!!

Grimace, Mayor McCheese, the Fry Guys...that could have been a sweet line if it had continued.

Then again, with over 700 of those little so-and-sos in my townhouse, my judgment on where to end a line is obviously impaired.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Well, you probably wouldn't have seen Mayor McCheese or Officer Big Mac anyway in the late eighties. I believe that was the time that McDonald was losing the rights to these characters. There was a long ongoing trademark dispute between McDonald's and Sid and Morty Kroft of H.R. Pufnstuff over who really owned the concept of those puppets. That's probably why you never see McCheese or Big Mac today.

Gonzo

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
Well, you probably wouldn't have seen Mayor McCheese or Officer Big Mac anyway in the late eighties. I believe that was the time that McDonald was losing the rights to these characters. There was a long ongoing trademark dispute between McDonald's and Sid and Morty Kroft of H.R. Pufnstuff over who really owned the concept of those puppets. That's probably why you never see McCheese or Big Mac today.
..Intriguing. I didn't even know the Kroffts had their hands in the McDonaldland people.

And now I'm really hungry.

:halo: