Sporcle Muppet Lyric Quizzes

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Alright everyone, If you haven't heard of Sporcle, its a quiz website where anybody can create their own. Some quizzes are lyric quizzes where you see if you can name the lyrics to a song.

I began looking for Muppet Lyrics and I found some for The Muppet Christmas Carol as well as Man or Muppet, but those are the only ones I found. I decided to take on the project and I'll be adding a new muppet lyric quiz, hopefully a few times per week. I've started with Happiness Hotel.

If anyone has requests for which song I do next, go ahead. Anything from the Movies, Shows, even Fraggle Rock/Sesame Street, etc. Let me know what you think!

(PS if whoever added the Muppet Christmas Carol songs/Man or Muppet sees this, let me know if you plan on adding more songs, so that we don't end up with duplicates.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/brianj430/happinesshotellyrics

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Nice game, though I only got 203/221, turns out I never really heard correctly what some of the muppets sung.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Are you sure the game is working properly? When I typed in "at", it would not come up, and when I typed in fraggles only one of the times it was sung came up leaving me with 52/58.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Are you sure the game is working properly? When I typed in "at", it would not come up, and when I typed in fraggles only one of the times it was sung came up leaving me with 52/58.
I'll take a look at it when I get a chance...but I don't think there are any "at"s...I put the lyrics as Down IN Fraggle Rock.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'll take a look at it when I get a chance...but I don't think there are any "at"s...I put the lyrics as Down IN Fraggle Rock.
Oh, okay, but I think it is down at Fraggle Rock, then again I have not watched much of Fraggle Rock so I am certainly not an expert.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Oh, okay, but I think it is down at Fraggle Rock, then again I have not watched much of Fraggle Rock so I am certainly not an expert.
I just watched the theme song on YouTube and it is In

Any suggestions for my next lyric quiz?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I just watched the theme song on YouTube and it is In

Any suggestions for my next lyric quiz?
Maybe The Rainbow Connection or Stepping Out With a Star, thanks for making these really neat sporcle stuff.