**Spoiler info** If you want to know the secret collector's club item...

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Are you three saying you want a Philly Teeth without going through ebay because you don't want to pay the high ebay prices or because you don't have confidence dealing with the ebay sellers, don't want to have to babysit and auction and worry about being last second sniped, etc...? If the price isn't a concern, and you just want to be able to buy one without going through the motions of an online auction, www.toywiz.com is selling the Philly Teeth's on their website for $150.00. I can't vouch for them as an online retailer, and some folks here on the MC Forum have had bad experiences with them, but they do have the product.

Jimbo504

Reaction score
I was saying it cuz I didn't want to pay the prices. Heck, ebay prices are much better than that. $150 for WW Dr. Teeth? That is RIDICULOUS!!!

MM-III

Reaction score
You guys ever try yahoo auctions?

It's an extremely good option for picking up good deals at auction. Since it's so much less popular than Ebay, you're not competing with every action figure fan and his sister on all the exclusives. My wife found a WW dr. teeth for 12 bucks!!!

Yes that's right 12!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
YES!!!!!!!!!

well, i mean i hope i get one! but guess what i was thinking it was.... a muppet lunch box!!!! i was hoping for this beaker but thought it would be a muppet lunch box! unbeliveable okay?!?!?

thanks ken and Palisades!!!

Zack)Rowlf who would also like to track down a dr. teeth repaint Dog.

kane31666

Reaction score
don't go through toy wiz, they are evil. If you know anything abuot the Pin Pal Burns scandal with the Shamus' and Wizardworld, then don't order from those shady crooks.

and besides e-bay will probably be around teh same price.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Actually Jimbo, three of the last Philly Teeths on ebay have sold for more than the $150.00 toywiz price, selling in the $160 plus range.

Yeah, I'd never give two cents to toywiz personally, so I don't endorse them either. Just giving you guys the option because I wasn't certain what your reasoning was for not using ebay.

I never go to yahoo auctions, because I can never find anything there. When I do a search on yahoo, I wind up with about twelve items to choose from, instead of a thousand. Great find there though MM-III!

MM-III

Reaction score
A small bump in case there are any stragglers still wanting to know...

ronskimomo

Reaction score
ebay is not so bad, if you are patient

I will admit that paying 150 dollars for the Dr. Teeth repaint is high. About three weeks ago they were going for about 100 dollars a piece on ebay, but I was diligent and checked about 3 times a day for that and the kermit lunch box exclusive. I found a buy it now MOC Dr. Teeth for under 50 dollars, and it is now on display in my collection. A lot of people on this site complain about ebay, but if you are patient you can get good deals. In fact the deals are usually better than the ones you find in most specialty stores carrying rare figures. For example, I saw a silver vader sell in a comic book shop near me for 300 dollars. I have not seen any sold on ebay for more than 220, and I have seen one go for as low as 120. I admit, I hate it when there is two minutes to go, and ten people all of the sudden start placing bids, but ebay is a great tool for any collector. My advice would be to keep looking and try typing in the wrong spelling when you search. Especially for the lunch box kermits. People will usually make it two words - lunch box, but sometimes I have seen it as lunchbox. Also, for some reason, even if it is in the title it doesn't appear under the results I have gotten, so click on search in title and description. I hope this helps some of you, and I hope everyone gets the figures that make them happy.

Jackie

Reaction score
I have everything but the Exclusive Dr. Teeth. It's very frustrating! LOL

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I have everything but the Exclusive Dr. Teeth. It's very frustrating! LOL
I really really really need an exclusive Dr. Teeth.

Maybe I will sind a good deal on EBAY :smile:.