**Spoiler info** If you want to know the secret collector's club item...

MM-III

Reaction score
It seems silly to keep emailing people the same info so if you really want to know what the secret collector's club bonus item is.... look below....

I'm warning you... If you don't want to know.... look no further...

Okay, apparently the secret bonus item is a free invisible beaker. According to those in the know, (and if you are one of these people, by all means fill us in) they are being offered to the first 500 people who join the club. According to the person putting together the packages... 70 have gone out with another 150 to go soon. That means theoretically, there are still 280 slots open to still get one of these.

That's it... pretty cool eh?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Wait a minute.... they are being *offered*, or they are getting one? Cause I thought they were *getting* one, meaning mentioned in the paperwork, actually in the box.

kane31666

Reaction score
The VANISHING CREAM Beaker is the one being offered through the club, while the COMPLETELY INVISIBLE one is a special surprise that only the first 500 members will be recieving.

matleo

Reaction score
hehehehe...at first I didn't want THREE Beaker figures, but now I'm goign to set them all up in Muppet Labs ot make it look like Bunsen's been experimenting in cloning!!!! you have the real one, one that's half visible, and an invisible clone!!!! I love this!!!!

--Matt

kane31666

Reaction score
and soon the mega one. The muppet labs is gonna be packed.

MM-III

Reaction score
I meant getting one FellowWLover...

zachatack

Reaction score
I thought it was Dr Teeth

I was hoping the surprise was the exclusive Dr. Teeth. oh well, another Beeker will be fine. Does anyone know how to get their hands on the exclusive Dr. Teeth without going through eBay? if you do, would you email me at alwlook@aol.com or just leave a post here. Thanks.

Peter

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I kind of figured it would be the Vanishing Spray Fozzie since he is the current exclusive. Hey though, Im all about a totally invisible Beaker! :smile:

Count me in on that as well, I'd really like to score a WW Exclusive Dr Teeth variant. Loose or carded, I dont care, as long as its complete!

Guess it would help if I included my email address :wink:

adamclowe@earthlink.net