Spirited Away

LadyHyde

Reaction score
It was a VERY wonderful movie and I did have to go a long way to see it.

However, I'm also mad at Buena Vista because they've been sitting on "Castle in the Sky" for 5 YEARS. AND those morons at Mirimax decided to release "Pokémon 4" in selected cities. I think they should realize no one is really interested in Man-Child Roberto Beningi as a little wooden puppet and what we REALLY want is one of Team Rocket's biggest secrets. (Sorry, I won't reveal it, but it clears up a lot about James.):stick_out_tongue:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Spirited Away is truly a masterpiece of cinematic history.It's such an awe-moving experience to watch again & again.Remember to hold your breath going across that bridge.Hope to see many great creations from Miyazaki in the years to come. :cool: :flirt:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I agree, Spirited Away IS a masterpiece...I love the way the story just sweeps you right into it, and the animation is fabulous!
Has anyone seen Kiki's Delivery Service? I've seen previews for it, but not actually viewed it yet. I also liked Princess Monoke, I was just wondering how Kiki compared...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
"Spirited Away" is one of those movies I've really been wanting to see but haven't gotten around to yet. It sounds great!
Erin