Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... But if a forum member talks to Phillip about issues concerning the forum, there's a slightly better chance he'll notice and move to implement better forum-wide measures. There's only so much we mods can do with our limited tools when compared to the actual administrator who can tinker with the forum coding and such.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yes... But if a forum member talks to Phillip about issues concerning the forum, there's a slightly better chance he'll notice and move to implement better forum-wide measures. There's only so much we mods can do with our limited tools when compared to the actual administrator who can tinker with the forum coding and such.
It always seems that Phillip never answers his messages. I don't know if it's becuase he's busy or he's just plain ignoring, but I myself and I heard from other members too that they haven't got any responses. I don't know what's up with that, so whenever I'm directed to Phillip, I usually just drop my complaint/suggestion/comment.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Honestly with all due respect as well...I don't even bother sending anymore messages. I'd love to say more but Ill refrain from such actions.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Ban member andyf immediately. He is posting incredibly innappropriate posts and it needs to be taken care of immediately.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I've reported the posts and sent a message to The Count about it. It would be much better if we had more mods to take care of the things seconds after they're posted.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I just checked andyf 's comments and they are extremley inappropiate we need to ban him

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score