Spammers at MC...

galagr

Reaction score
It's Summer, and the trolls are beginning to blossom.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The fact the thread hasn't been closed down yet is disturbing.

Not only is he a filthy waste of human life, he even sucks as a troll.

galagr

Reaction score
As beatnickchick pointed out, he was perfectly civil before....this.... happened. My guess is his account got hacked, or he was trying to build a facade.

Good lord, I feel like I'm in a Sherlock Holmes book.

EDIT: It's being taken care of as I'm typing

Drtooth

Reaction score
It would be kinda funny if he went insane from the revelation of what happened. He clearly did some sort of research before going all Neo-Nazi. But seriously, what a terrible troll. He's not even any good at it. He just goes by the same cliches as every mentally stunted 12 year old comes up with when they play Halo. How about some freaking creativity for a change? Even the idiotic greedy Disney stock holders that come to poopoo everything Muppet related does a better job than that.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Why do these threads keep popping up in the first place?

The existence of legal proceedings makes that particular subject newsworthy, but anything beyond that report goes directly against forum rules. Conjecture concerning the private lives of performers is not permitted at Muppet Central.

I get the sneaking suspicion that particular Internet troll could very well be a longtime existing member who created an alias to vent his or her frustrations. It could also be a hack.

Either way, don't feed the trolls! They live on your outrage. Just report them. Anything associated with them will disappear and they will leave no significant footprint.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The thread's not closed because I no longer have a viable "Close Thread" option. It's there, but I don't think it works for me.

Also thought 90sesamelover's account had been hacked based on two other incendiary posts that had to be deleted about a week or so ago, giving that user the benefit of the doubt based on earlier posts. But then that user just went bat-spit crazy. Meh, consider that user eleiminated with extreme prejudice.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That said, what do we do about the real problem on the board? Those who keep posting, through multiple accounts, illegal movie downloads? Every thread that Eduardo tries to delete, five more pop up. I feel sorry for the guy. There has to be a way to tattle to some company about his illegal video sharing.