Sort of Tiny Toons Season 2 coming to DVD

Drtooth

Reaction score
And look now, the final volume of Animaniacs is coming too!

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Animaniacs-Volume-4/17619
About FREAKING time...

even though I don't own a set yet. But these are the episodes I'd want to pick up first anyway. Hopefully we'll see Wakko's Wish on DVD soon as well.

Maybe they'll also consider releasing the rest of Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries as well. I doubt it, though.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
About FREAKING time...

even though I don't own a set yet. But these are the episodes I'd want to pick up first anyway. Hopefully we'll see Wakko's Wish on DVD soon as well.

Maybe they'll also consider releasing the rest of Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries as well. I doubt it, though.
I'm hoping this leads to them finally releasing (in the u.s.) Taz-Mania on DVD.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Another about Freaking time...

Season 1 of Duck Dodgers has been announced. Quite possibly my favorite Looney Tunes TV series that I've been begging to see on DVD for years. I almost had to buy the 2 disk Green Lantern animated movie to get the one lousy episode they released.

anytimepally

Reaction score

Season 1 of Duck Dodgers has been announced. Quite possibly my favorite Looney Tunes TV series that I've been begging to see on DVD for years. I almost had to buy the 2 disk Green Lantern animated movie to get the one lousy episode they released.
I'm also excited about this.. been waiting for the DVDs. The best Looney Tunes T.V. series.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

That's so great news!! I love that Duck Dodgers series.