Sony's repackaged Muppet DVDs

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I give them credit. The packages will stand out. Although, probably in more ways than one XD

Drtooth

Reaction score

Don't laugh! It looks like those two were actually an effort. In so much the fact that they erased everything but the background. it looks like the Elmo one took the Elmo on the cover and just blew him up to show his massive head. Given Elmo in Grouchland, that's sort of apropos!

But still... where is the research that says kids are so insanely stupid that everything has to look like a cereal box to grab their attention?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just can't help but laugh at these. The Elmo In Grouchland I think is the best looking one out of all of them. But does everything have to be so bright??! I feel like I need to wear sunglasses. :laugh:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
C'mon people, let's be honest...they're poo, really poo!!

Walter

Reaction score
I liked the original "Muppets Take Manhattan" DVD cover...But to be honest, these look like they would make great box-set insert covers.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
They look like something I could put together and that's not saying much. :embarrassed: The KSY one though just is way too bright though.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
These are really, really bad. The Gonzo one isn't as bad as the other ones, but the Kermit one....you gotta be kidding me.
PanMan: Where did you find this? It's way too bad to be true.

Plus CaseytheMuppet raised a good point in a post above: It's not Kermit as a kid. Isn't that what the movie's about?