Songs From the Street: 35 Years of Music

Sesame Seeds

Reaction score
Hi, Just wanted to let all my muppet friends know that I have the 35 years of Music: Songs from the Street and I am enjoying it very much! Thanks very much for the great birthday tips as well! I will be having a colouring page on my cake. So in celebration of my 30th birthday, I'm gonna share the colouring page with you, my treasured muppet friends!:flirt:...........If only I could figure out how to add an attachment.........:embarrassed:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Hi, Just wanted to let all my muppet friends know that I have the 35 years of Music: Songs from the Street and I am enjoying it very much! Thanks very much for the great birthday tips as well! I will be having a colouring page on my cake. So in celebration of my 30th birthday, I'm gonna share the colouring page with you, my treasured muppet friends!:flirt:...........If only I could figure out how to add an attachment.........:embarrassed:
You can't attach files on Muppet Central. You'll have to upload it to Flickr or something and give us the link.

Sesame Seeds

Reaction score
That's what I figured eventually. I'll have to do that when I have a lil time. Can't wait to show you guys. It's puuuurttttty :excited: