Song Help!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I was searching on iTunes a few weeks ago for Muppet songs, and I came about a song called "A Smile Connects Us" it didn't say from where it came from, and it sounds like some pro-planet song, perhaps. I'm still flummoxed about what the song was from, if anyone can help me I'd greatly appreiciate it. :smile:

The songs listing was

Song: A Smile Connects Us
Artist: Kermit the Frog

And there was no album. It's 3 mins 24 seconds long. If you searched "Kermit the Frog" or "Muppets" on iTunes, this would be one of the songs listed.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well, when it's on Muppet Central Radio, it says it's from something called "Giving Thanks All Year Long," or something along those lines. What that is, I do not know...

That Announcer

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Well, when it's on Muppet Central Radio, it says it's from something called "Giving Thanks All Year Long," or something along those lines. What that is, I do not know...
I just ran a CDDB search on the song, and it pulled up a disc by the name Lisa gave, recorded by "Marlo Thomas and Friends". Yes, you heard me correctly: Ann Marie, from That Girl, recorded a song with Kermit the Frog.

KermiClown

Reaction score
"A Smile Connects Us" is from the album Thanks & Giving by Marlo Thomas and Friends. There is also a story on the album with Bert & Ernie.

Marlo Thomas has done several albums for kids. One of my favorite albums as a kid in the 1970's was Free To Be You and Me by Marlo Thomas and Friends. Her "Friends" included Carol Channing, Alan Alda, Mel Brooks, Tommy Smothers, and many other celebrities. She also did a follow-up album: Free To Be A Family that also had a song by Kermit on it called "On My Pond."

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks so much guys! You are such a great help to me! :wink: Also, I'm glad to be back here once more.

P.S. Today's my B-Day! I'm 19 years old!!