something i noticed about Follow That Bird

superboober

Reaction score
Now THAT'S a good question!:wisdom:
Further, I have to wonder why the Sleezes chose that approach to the situation when simply yelling at our heroes to stop what they were doing would probably have been just as effective, and they could have thus forced everyone off the property--perhaps calling the cops on them to ensure they wouldn't come back--before leaving with Big Bird (I suppose though you could let it slide on the grounds they panicked upon waking up to see their investment about to be taken away, and sneaking out and driving off was the first thing to come to their minds in the clutch).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Further, I have to wonder why the Sleezes chose that approach to the situation when simply yelling at our heroes to stop what they were doing would probably have been just as effective, and they could have thus forced everyone off the property--perhaps calling the cops on them to ensure they wouldn't come back--before leaving with Big Bird (I suppose though you could let it slide on the grounds they panicked upon waking up to see their investment about to be taken away, and sneaking out and driving off was the first thing to come to their minds in the clutch).
Because they may have been grown ups, but they were kids at heart (and mind:insatiable:) and didn't think things though before they did them :wink: