Some Palisades figures up for trade

figmental

Reaction score
I just ordered a Pigs in Space playset off ebay... and am now realizing that the playset will take up a lot of room. So, I need to get rid of some of my figures. I have:

-Frog Scout Leader Kermit w/ Blue Frog (Loose)
-Muppet Treasure Island Figures (Smollett, Sam Arrow, Gonzo, Rizzo) (Loose)

Anyone interested in a trade? I specifically need:

-S5 Gonzo
-Link Hogthrob
-Julius Strangepork
-Sweetums
-Animal (any except Tour Animal)

dmoss

Reaction score
That's so odd, Fig...this morning I was just thinking about collecting up the MTI Characters for my niece...! I don't have any of the figures you're looking for, but would you maybe be willing to sell them? Let me know, thanks! :smile:

figmental

Reaction score
That's so odd, Fig...this morning I was just thinking about collecting up the MTI Characters for my niece...! I don't have any of the figures you're looking for, but would you maybe be willing to sell them? Let me know, thanks! :smile:
Well, those were the figures I'm specifically looking for.... Im also looking for other figures. Which ones do you have that you would be willing to trade?

If you don't have anything I'm interested in, I'd negotiate selling them.

dmoss

Reaction score
I'm actually trying to form a collection for my niece, and wanted to include the main characters, plus the MTI ones, since it's her favorite of the movies. As far as ones that I would be willing to part with...I have an un-opened Muppet Labs playset, a Vanishing Beaker, Johnny Fiama, and a Beauregard. Beau and Johnny aren't complete though, and the playset is the only un-opened one.

If any of those might interest you, let me know, or if some do, but you'd still like to negotiate some, just give me a holler. :smile:

figmental

Reaction score
I'm actually trying to form a collection for my niece, and wanted to include the main characters, plus the MTI ones, since it's her favorite of the movies. As far as ones that I would be willing to part with...I have an un-opened Muppet Labs playset, a Vanishing Beaker, Johnny Fiama, and a Beauregard. Beau and Johnny aren't complete though, and the playset is the only un-opened one.

If any of those might interest you, let me know, or if some do, but you'd still like to negotiate some, just give me a holler. :smile:
Which Johnny?

I'm interested in Vanishing Beaker... and I could always use another Muppet Labs.

figmental

Reaction score
Anyone want to trade Link, Julius, and Purple Tux Gonzo for Frog Scout Leader Kermit?

dmoss

Reaction score
My Johnny is the original Blue, Pin-Striped one, but only has the stool and microphone...I also have the Muppet Newsman. :smile:

figmental

Reaction score
Really, anyone want a Frog Scout Leader Kermit? I'm willing to trade it....