Some old Sesame photos

ceecee

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks for the pics. I love "behind the scenes" stuff.

MWoO

Reaction score
That's so cool! didn't know they actually cut the building in half like that. I figured they just had the same huge full set in the same studio all these years. It's really weird when I see behind the scenes stuff for Sesame Street.

I still say Sesame Street is a real street somewhere in New York City and real monsters, birds, honkers, and grouches live there. And that's that.

MWoO

Reaction score
the top of 123 Sesame is cut off, cutting the building in half. Other times you see the whole thing.

You can see it in this picture

http://www.oldradio.com/archives/hardware/TV/rca-tk44(teletape2).jpg

the top of 123 is cut off but it has been used before. I always figures the whole set was up at all times.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well what do you expect? this is a set in a studio not a real NYC neighborhood. think.

MWoO

Reaction score
You really are a jerk aren't you. I know I was harsh in the MWoO thread, but that is simply uncalled for.

I've seen shots of the entire building (roof and all) so I assumed they always had the entire set up at all times. I don't think it is that much of a strech. Next time keep you **** photos to yourself if you are going to be such as ***.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
you're not making any sense. that is the whole building and above it are the lights that exist in every TV studio. now if you're talking about the times when the cast is on top of the roof then i think i understand what you're saying. you didn't make that clear the 1st time.

Censored

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
you're not making any sense. that is the whole building and above it are the lights that exist in every TV studio. now if you're talking about the times when the cast is on top of the roof then i think i understand what you're saying. you didn't make that clear the 1st time.
I don't think that's the real point. It's that you keep attacking people on here for no reason and ruining good threads with your hostility. I know you began this thread, but I'm sure you didn't do it just to start an argument.