Some Guiding Light

tomahawk

Reaction score
I need a little help. I'm in culinary school and I'm in my third semester, baking, pastry, etc. And just to let you all know there will be either a chocolate Fozzie figure being made or a chocolate beaker figure. I haven't decided on which one. Hey, lets take a poll, which one would you rather see. I'll post pictures when it's done in about a month or so. Anyway, I have to write a paper in my English class and I wanted it to be on the subject of why Jim Hensons ideas and philosophys still matter. I'm coming to you guys for some fresh ideas. And yes, like all good students it's due tomorrow. Luckily, it's just the rough draft. Thanks for your time.

James Hemstead

Lu775

Reaction score
I think a chocolate Beaker figure would be easier. (He's an easier shape to work with). And should there be any culinary hijinx, and say he burns to a crisp, you can just say it's all part of Beaker's character. :stick_out_tongue:

radionate

Reaction score
It might sound kind of trite, but there's a new crop of kids brought into this world everyday, and Jim's Ideas and Philosophies are still relevant to children of today's world.

DriedDragonFly

Reaction score
Fozzie

I want Fozzie, Really I want Gonzo but hey you can't always get what you want!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
It might sound kind of trite, but there's a new crop of kids brought into this world everyday, and Jim's Ideas and Philosophies are still relevant to children of today's world.
Couldnt have said it better myself Nate...that spretty much it in a nutshell. Yes first and foremost the Muppets are entertainment; but under it all is a basic philosophy of love, laughter, and imagination.

...now then, I WANT A CHOCOLATE BEAKER!!! MMmmmmm
Now that sounds good, Meee Meee Moo!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
beaker is easier to make, but fozzie would leave a funny taste...get it funny taste...haha..

ryan

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I think we should help you taste test which ever one you do make (I'd personally like to see Beaker...or Fozzie:smile:). My brother wants to go to culinary school, how do you like yours?

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
I think we should help you taste test which ever one you do make (I'd personally like to see Beaker...or Fozzie:smile:). My brother wants to go to culinary school, how do you like yours?
My school is great! It's the Art Institute of California- Orange County. I would recomend him checking one out.