So I was thinking...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
going back and listening to duran duran, huey lewis and the news, the b-52's!!!!! haha......all that and more...

ryan
Indeed...you know, Ive been thinking about entropy, and various Stephen Hawking's theories on time travel and the fabric of the universe. I wonder if itd be possible to go back in time or to the future when I am a happy person. Hmmmm. I enjoyed life better when I was new to everything...and anything seemed possible.

But time as it is has been thrown out the window has been thrown out the window for me...no more clocks or measurements to tell tell.

"Well I've been up all night again
Party-time wasting is too much fun
Then I step back thinking
Of life's inner meaning
And my latest fling
It's the same old story
All love and glory
It's a pantomime
If you're looking for love
In a looking glass world
It's pretty hard to find"
-Mother of Pearl, Roxy Music(1974)

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

Trying to get back to the innocence and wonder of the 80's, but really rising on the architectural backbone of life itself...through civilizations and early man. Maybe the hunter gatherer stage in the Tundra through the restoration era, and back to a simpler time in America...when things were just the roaming planes of wheat and rifles and dillapitated barns in the midwest.

I have to quote myself as this is too freaking surreal after tonight's episode of Farscape...and you guys thought I was nuts with the grainfields in the midwest late 80's time travel fooey!

My gosh...this is too much...