So I just got the 25th Anniversary DVD...

dcfboss

Reaction score
I just got the S.S. 25th Ann. DVD and boy did it bring back some great memories. I'm only 19 and I never really watched S.S. every day growing up, or at least remember most of the stuff. Like, I remember Guy Smiley and his game shows, but I don't remember what went on detail wise.

So I sat down in front of my TV and put the DVD in and was amazed by how great it was. Songs that I downloaded like "Doin the Pigeon" and "The Batty Bat" just came back to me.

Just one question. On the song "Count it Higher", who was the guy at the piano singing? I know for sure it's not Don Music (whom I remembered reading the Unpaved Book....great book by the way). Just wondering if he had a name...if he does and I hear it i'll probably remember.

They should come out with a DVD filled with old skits like Guy Smiley's game shows because this was a great DVD!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The name of the Muppet at the piano, the blue AM Muppet with yellow hair, round glasses, and shirt and brown pants and shoes, is named Chris. the band's name is Chris and the Alphabeats. Some call him Chrissy, but that's the name of the small pink Muppet who's a member of Little Jerry and the Monotones. Hope this helps you out.

dcfboss

Reaction score
you can get it at most video stores. i got mine at suncoast.com

it was like 11 bucks and arrived in 5 days via 2-3 day shipping. so total it was under $20

Fire And Mewzik

Reaction score
Do any of the sesame street dvds contain grover skits? Especially the "Near/Far" skit? Thank you :smile: