So, any gamers here?

Misskermie

Reaction score
I am a gamer. I was only wondering If there were anymore of me, so then maybe we can be friends on a game system or something!

...Ok... So I'm stuck on a lot of videogames and I need help. LOL. Well, what's your favorite game, and your gamer skill Hm?

BTW, My gamer skill is outragingly high!:insatiable:Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah a ah haa ha a ahhhhhahahaahhahah!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I have long shifts, so nowadays I play when I get a chance. I'm currently working on the HD Collection of Metal Gear Solid 2 (I think the reflections on the wet floor are nicer, but that's about it). I hope to get the Silent Hill 2/3 HD Collection soon (comes out in March yay) and Downpour. We went to great lengths to buy Jurassic Park Operation Genesis, which is one of those nice, not very complicated games you can kill a few hours with and still win (or sic raptors on people ... that's fun too, LOL). Drake's Fortune (I've played 1 and 2 so far) is a masterpiece. I like playing Kingdom Hearts 2. Batman Arkham Asylum and City were just mega-sweet. I like Civilization (I think we have the Revolution one).

Misskermie

Reaction score
I've got like, the last four things you said. LOL. They were all awesome... But I'm still doing the stupid riddler stuff!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I like to play video games, although I haven't really played much recently. I usually play games like Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts, but I do play other genres, like adventure or fighting games.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Serious gamer here. I like so many games... top on the list are Final Fantasy 7, 9, 10, & Tactics; Okami; Kingdom Hearts 2; Silent Hill 2, 3, and Shattered Memories; the Katamari Damacy series; Doom 1 & 2; Heretic 1 & 2; Hexen; Quake 2; Chocobo's Dungeon 2; Odin Sphere; Puzzle Quest; Populous... Oh, and any DDR and ITG I can get my hands on. In fact, DDR and ITG are my daily workout; an hour a day burns off 400-500 calories.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I'm a kinda-sorta gamer. I love playing Tetris online, and the Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog games.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'm mainly Super Mario, And all that shooting game stuff. And The legend of Zelda.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I mostly play action/adventure, fighting, and platformers. I don't have the patience for RPGs and i really dislike shooters (you've played one you've played them all)

Misskermie

Reaction score
I mostly play action/adventure, fighting, and platformers. I don't have the patience for RPGs and i really dislike shooters (you've played one you've played them all)
Yeah, that's true. The thing is, is that I get dragged into shooting so much, I'm just used to it!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The only shooter I can honestly say I enjoy is Bioshock 2