Snoop Dogg Excited About Appearing In 'Muppets' Christmas Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Okay cool, thanks for clarifying for anyone who might not have known.

Aside from all the legal issues, I think he is just not someone who should be associated with the Muppets..I mean, what is some kid watches the movie, sees him, and decides he needs to buy his album. And the parents, thinking "Well...he was with the Muppets...how bad could he be?" buy the kid the album. And thus explose little Timmy to:

"I shot a mothaf***a just ta take his bread/left twelve cold bullets in the back of his head./ And seeing that the family is mournin' in church/I bust full glocks at em off the window perched"

Now...I'm not going to try to say what a kid should and should not hear...(hehe)

Of course the above could never happen, and it could all just pass by unnoticed. But if it isn't I think it puts an unneeded tarnish on the Muppets. :eek:

-Matt

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
"I shot a mothaf***a just ta take his bread/left twelve cold bullets in the back of his head./ And seeing that the family is mournin' in church/I bust full glocks at em off the window perched"
I know I'm gonna sing that everynight to my children for their lullaby!

Sh.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehehe. I guess it really boils down to how large his role in the film is. It says a cameo, so hopefully it'll only be 3 or 4 lines that don't really affect the plot much. :smile:

-Matt

Luke

Reaction score
I actually agree that he shouldn't be working with the Muppets - i can only imagine that the booker has been told that he's doing something for NBC or an NBC related company. They'd put serious pressure on to get him in there.

scott

Reaction score
I don't think you guys get the sheer brilliance of this. It's always funny to see two opposites acting with eachother. And Snoop has a pretty good sense of acting like a calm, hilarious guy if you've ever seen him on the MTV Movie Awards.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I don't really think he is trying to be that way...I think the marijuana was kicking in and he was just too stoned to have a personality! :smile: Whether its funny or not to the world, I don't know. To me, I think its just not cool. All we need is for Kermit to start packin' heat and Gonzo to get a platnium grill. :big_grin: hehe

-Matt

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by CantusRock
Snoop Dogg, the hardcore ghetto gangsta who smacks the h**s, caps people with his gats, and can hardly complete a sentence, is going to cameo in the new Muppet TV movie. Lord, help us all.
LOL! I do wish the folks at Henson (or whoever else is in charge) would pick some celebrities with no criminal record/conviction/rap of any kind.

It just sounds better.

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I think everyone can agree on that one Billy!

I thought about it even when Coolio was on MT!. I mean, it was okay...he conducted himself in a reasonable mannor, but lord, the man was a gangster! He's been spending most his life living in a gangster paradise! (hehe) So yes, please JHP...I don't think he has any major record, but I'm sure he's has some stuff that we just don't know about. I don't know if I would be able to handle someone like gun-toting, pistol-whipping, wife-beating, trash-talking idiot Eminem rapping with Kermit (ya get what I'm sayin?)

-Matt

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
Whatever:rolleyes: , I don't think that he's any sort of person that should have a role in any family movie-fare, whatsoever.
It's sad that a person of such low moral caliber has children of their own that they are free to corrupt, much less ours. Anyways, it's just my honest hope that none of these co-stars (whether
the good or the REALLY BAD) end up stealing the spotlight from the Muppets. How long will this movie be? If it only clocks in at around an hour to an hour and 30 minutes like I think it will, they'll be squeezing in a lotta cameos, it might get kinda absurd in a way, you know what I mean?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I agree with your opinions on the lowlifes with the Muppets.

The Movie should be the normal Muppet movie length (an hour and a half), being it is an actual movie (just made for TV). I doubt there will be any other cameos though, because if there were we'd all know about them already. :smile:

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.