*sniff* Summertime and I'm moving...

christyb

Reaction score
Well, you've heard me mention it for months. Now the time has come. End of the semester and time for me to be on the road. Of course I'll be around all day today. My family and I are moving to across country back to our home state of Tennessee. So for a while I won't be on. I hope to pop in every now and then though. I can't tell ya'll how much I'll miss this place and each and every one of you! Give yourself a big hug from me and keep my family and I in your prayers. And a little treat for those of you who have never seen a pic of me.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/christybondurant/Personal%20Pics/christy13.jpg

I'll warn you. The pic is a little dated :wink:. I'm already counting down the days until when I can be back!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Christy!!!! I'll miss you!!!! You're simply awesome and also one of the first people I got to know on here. I'll miss seeing your witty posts! Anyway, don't want to make you sad, just want you to know that you'll definately be missed around here. I hope all goes well with your move! Take care of yourself and I look forward to when you're back posting again!!!! :smile:
BTW, the pic is very cute!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sniff* You already know how much I am going to miss you....but it will be a lot....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thank God, I didn't think we'd ever get rid of her!

Ha ha, you know you'll be missed and when you come back, everyone will be like: "OMG! CHRISTY! We missed you! You're back! Yay!" and all the newbies will be like "Who?" and Tutter will be all like "I'll kill everyone of you!" and Beau will be like "SWAEHB!" and I'll be like "Who?"....... :smile:

Be good, and come back soon.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm hoping the Sniff is cause you'll be gone for a little while, because when you get to Tennessee you should be able to come down and meet somewhere so we can all have a big ol' Muppety time!

Whatever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'm hoping the Sniff is cause you'll be gone for a little while, because when you get to Tennessee you should be able to come down and meet somewhere so we can all have a big ol' Muppety time!
I second that! Let us know if you get to Memphis!

christyb

Reaction score
The sniff is b/c I'll miss you all so much during my brief interlude away. Seeing as Memphis will be only a short drive. I expect to try and get together and have a good time someday!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
AWWWWWW Christy...........I will definatly miss you! Be careful and just keep in mind that you will not be forgotten!

Hurry back!

((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))

Angela

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Well you already know how much I'm going to miss you, :cry: . Get back soon, ya hear? That's a mighty cute little picture of you.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
AWWWWWW Christy...........I will definatly miss you! Be careful and just keep in mind that you will not be forgotten!
Who?