Smokers on the forum

jediX

Reaction score
Never have, never will. Besides, I'm allergic to smoke, and that's no good: especially when you have asthma.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I'm allergic to the stuff. HATE IT!! I wish smoking was illegal.. ( I hold my breath when walkin by smokers :embarrassed:)

F

furryredmonster

Smoking can not just be illegal. People would go crazy. You can just all together quit. MY dad tryed to quit smoking like 3 times. He cut down a lot of cigarettes. But he always went back :frown:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I drank heavily when I turned 19. I mean I drank myself to within a few inches of my life. I drank so much that now if I even smell alcohol I get nauscious, so no more drinkin' for me either! I've never ever done drugs either, but one time I fell asleep in my cousin's attic (his room) and while I was out cold, a bunch of his buddies came over and smoked weed. I woke up with the worst headache of my life and felt dizzy for days. Those were both terrible experiences.:grouchy:

jediX

Reaction score
As much as I personally loathe the habit of deathstick smoking, making it illegal simply wouldn't work. You all remember how poorly prohibition worked (though I dispise drinking as much as I do smoking).

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I've never wanted to smoke, and I have a severe reaction to being around it for too long. I have an uncle who smokes a lot, and I almost always am sick for a few days after visiting their house for the day. :frown:
Erin

Censored

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
I don't smoke, I have no problem with smokers though. When it comes down to it if people want to do whatever then it's up to them. I wouldn't do it myself, though
The only problem with smoking is that if there are other people in the room, the smoker is forcing them to smoke as well. Other habits like overeating, drinking, and gambling doesn't force other people around us to take part in it. I think that's what really sets smoking apart from other issues.

superfan

Reaction score
I'm not sure how widespread this is, but in Ontario and NS, there are no longer smoking sections in restaurants and smoking in bars is no longer allowed as well. *inhales deeply~~~~aaahh! That's better. :smile: