"Smell a smell, sniff a sniff..."

Tweekyboy

Reaction score
Hey muppet dudes....I have been looking thru some Sesame Street links with downloadable songs and skits, and I was looking for one for my cousin - the Raposo song for "Take a Breath," probably because we used to laugh hysterically when it came on (don't know why - but it was catchy). I found someone (a friend) who had the new footage version of the zoo animals, but she's been asking me if I can find the original one? Does anyone have this that I could get thru e-mail - I'll be willing to trade other skits I found. I had seen it appear once on the Hawaiin episode on Noggin, but on my digital cable networks, The "N" doesn't show Unpaved anymore - at least I don't think so. Thanks for any help.

Jared

"This is an undertaking of VERY HEAVY DUTY proportions!" - Dr. Teeth - "The Muppet Movie"

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Take a breath
Take a breath
Smell a smell
Sniff a sniff
And take a breath
You can move your feet to walk
And you use your tongue to talk
But your mouth and nose are waiting
Take a breath

Take a breath
Take a breath
Smell a smell
Sniff a sniff
And take a breath
You can move your teeth to chew
But your face is turning blue
Get some air inside of you
Just take a breath

You never think of breathing
Though you do it all day long
You even have to breathe
To sing this funny little song
You've got to take a breath
Before you try to blow a bubble
And if you stop your breathing
You've got big big trouble!
So take a good deep breath
(breathing sound)
That's better

Take a breath
Take a breath
Smell a smell
Sniff a sniff
And take a breath
There are many ways to play
But you're growing every day
And you need some ventilation
Take a breath
You've got to do your breathing
Take a breath
(breathing sound)
Take a breath!

Tweekyboy

Reaction score
Thanx 4 the lyrics - I too found them on two lyrics sites, and actually what amazed me was than on (I believe it was) Lyrics.com, the must've had lyrics to a whole bunch of SS songs I remembered. Also there is a site dedicated to SS Lyrics on tripod, but all I remember was it had "tiny dancer" in the title. Anyways, it's good to know there's a resource for our fav songs. I was curious if anyone had an mpeg of the original ...Breath skit. And I was also wondering if anyone had the MahNahMahNah skit as well. What a great site this is - very nostalgic. :smile:

JC

rjschex

Reaction score
I remember that one! Sounds like he's saying "bweff".