Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
'Nother commission!

This one is for Charlietheowl, who wanted me to show Rowlf in mid-song at the piano, with Sam looking on with his usual attitude of disgust, disapproval, displeasure, or something else beginning with "dis."

I'm closed for commissions, and I'm very pleased to say that, with help from those who commissioned art from me, she met her goal!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
What a wonderful picture! Thank you so much for making this for me! I can only imagine that Sam's frustration is building with every one of Rowlf's notes, lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
At least it's a more tolerable song for the eagle, rather than one filled with nothing but violence and gore sung by the Mayhem's leader.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Count, are you referring to the "Mack The Knife" song that Dr. Teeth was playing, but got interrupted during the part where he was about to sing the 2nd line by Sam Eagle?!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! I imagine Rowlf's singing something like I Never Harmed an Onion, a cute little ditty that Sam finds deplorable until he learns that it's British, at which point he grudgingly declares it "cultural."

And thank you for commissioning me, Charlietheowl! I enjoyed drawing it, and the texture of Rowlf's fun was a pleasure to paint.

And I hope that you all will be happy to learn that, with your help, Geena reached the funding goal for her surgery! She even got a little extra, which will go to her dentist. Thank you!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
@tutterfan:
Yes, that's the reference I was going for.

@Slackbot:
Good to know that your friend was able to have her surgery thanks to your art commissions.
BTW: That song has a special memory for me since it was part of the pre-show for Here Come the Muppets at WDW's Disney Hollywood Studios when it was still known as the MGM Studios back in 1991.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hey, remember me?

I've been making comics based on the "Five Nights at Freddy's" game series. This is comic #169. I went back to something I posted a loooong time ago to my text sketchbook, rewrote it to make for better visuals, and did this thing.

The style I've been using for this comic is very loose and goofy. I like to think that I'm following in Sergio Aragones' footsteps.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey, remember me?

I've been making comics based on the "Five Nights at Freddy's" game series. This is comic #169. I went back to something I posted a loooong time ago to my text sketchbook, rewrote it to make for better visuals, and did this thing.

The style I've been using for this comic is very loose and goofy. I like to think that I'm following in Sergio Aragones' footsteps.
Very nice. I like your art.