Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
I did a quick drawing today as an antidote for that awful Gothic Lolita Skeeter on the previous page. Here's the raw ink drawing; I'll post the finished version here after I paint it up, hopefully tonight. I'm wondering if anyone will recognize what I'm up to this time.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Well, I can tell that it's Skeeter, with the lead pipe, but I can't make out if she's in the conservatory or the ballroom.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ozymandias, sorry, not a Transformers ref. I'm one of the few people I know who just ain't into mecha. My friends forgive me.

charlietheowl, she's on a subway platform.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with The Warriors, so it's probably not that. Or them. This scenario gives anyone the willies. Skeeter included, judging by her expression.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with The Warriors, so it's probably not that. Or them. This scenario gives anyone the willies. Skeeter included, judging by her expression.
Phew. The Warriors is a TERRIBLE late seventies movie about gangs fighting in New York that has a cult following for some inexplicable reason. It is essentially a 90 minute long fight scene, much of which takes place in a subway station (natch). I saw it when I was like 12 with my dad on TV one night and it scarred me deeply. That and watching Mad Max with him at 10 have caused me to develop a serious aversion to cinematic blood and violence.

Now that I know it's not that (and that the willies are comfortably off-picture), I'm looking forward to finding out exactly what Skeeter is doing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There are a couple of scenes I can think of that you're referencing with that pic of Skeeter with the pipe in the subways. But given the most recent fic as driving your inspiration, would it happen to be a scene of the video that was shot for the song "Fat"? If not, it's still a cool pic idea anyway.